The Run Home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Origin is about to be over and the competition will resume normal transmission. We (Manly) are about to head into our toughest run yet with a desperate Souths, Parra, Storm and Knights.
27F90BCF-1ECC-40ED-93C3-E202F1290593.png
>> We need to win a minimum of two games, with three keeping us in the frame for top four.

Then we have the run into the finals:
- Warriors
- Tigers
- Canberra
- Storm
- Parra

>> This is where we need to hit our straps and run into the finals with momentum - four wins should be the target especially if we are going to do anything in the finals.

Which will take us to 32 or 34 points - with 34 giving us a shot at top four.

Who else gets in? I can’t see the Tigers winning their way into the eight despite their recent form; however, Panthers are the team that can continue their run and sneak in. Penrith, Parra and to a lesser extent the Sharks have a much easier draw from this point forward than we do.

I predict:
1. Storm
2. Roosters
3. Rabbitohs
4. Eagles
5. Knights
6. Raiders (think they will drop a few)
7. Parramatta
8. Panthers (Will come down to the game against the sharks in rd 21 - with the winner likely to take eighth spot)

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 407FF2D1-8C03-4C75-BF75-CD2C35991012.png
    407FF2D1-8C03-4C75-BF75-CD2C35991012.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Of the nine games left, 4 wins gets us just about there, 5 makes a bird of it and if we get 6 top 4 is a real possibility. Getting to the finals would be an amazing achievement after where we finished last year. I think that if we can win the four games at home and nick one or 2 away we will be ok. This weeks looms as a big test as the Vermin are hurting after their recent form and we will have to break a Homebush hoodoo too.

I see a grand final win for Manly, with Parker getting getting surprise call-up and scoring a try, or stopping one.
Followed by a controversy involving one of our players, or coach Hasler being poached.
It's written in the stars, nothing we can do about it except enjoy the moment of our triumph!

Of the nine games left, 4 wins gets us just about there, 5 makes a bird of it and if we get 6 top 4 is a real possibility. Getting to the finals would be an amazing achievement after where we finished last year. I think that if we can win the four games at home and nick one or 2 away we will be ok. This weeks looms as a big test as the Vermin are hurting after their recent form and we will have to break a Homebush hoodoo too.
Yes every since I became a member out a Anz in 2013 we have not won out there( not in first grade that is )
it’s been 6 years since we win out at anz Stadium ( we are on a 8 game losing streak out there)
Hoodoo’s are meant to broken.
One point win will do me.

Last edited:
Yes every since I became a member out a Anz in 2013 we have not won out there( not in first grade that is )
it’s been 6 years since we win out at anz Stadium ( we are on a 8 or game losing streak out there)
Hoodoo’s are meant to broken.
One point win will do me.
That says we are due for a win there if nothing else.

Jump on we are rank outsiders at $2.45

All our games are against teams in the running for the top 8. There aren’t any easy games left. It’s going to be tough, but I think our best footy is ahead of us.

Who else gets in? I can’t see the Tigers winning their way into the eight despite their recent form; however, Panthers are the team that can continue their run and sneak in. Penrith, Parra and to a lesser extent the Sharks have a much easier draw from this point forward than we do.

Brisbane. They literally do not leave Qld until the final round of the season and have 6 more games at home. They will get every call as well.

Brisbane. They literally do not leave Qld until the final round of the season and have 6 more games at home. They will get every call as well.
Broncs are no chance and have already dropped numerous games at hone to teams they should have beaten.

Only the dogs and titans are gone. Every other team,with a few wins on the trot will give it a shake. And id say only storm and roosters are certainties to make the 8 atm. I know. Pretty ironstine stuff!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8