The rumours are not true

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Many of you may have heard the rumours that Kim Jung Dan was sick from botched surgery and in an induced coma, hidden somewhere within my hermit nation.

I am here to tell you that those rumours are untrue.

In all seriousness I wanted to reach out to say how happy I am with how well people have been using the site and continuing to be part of a great sea eagles community. My life has been a bit hectic of late, redundancy hit and I had to find new work in the midst of buying and moving homes, dealing with kids a new reality and so many more things.

As we gear back up to the restart of the season I am working on bringing back some old features and am mostly done with the game day thread that will be the first return feature. That should work like usually with a few fixes in place that should hopefully make it run a little better than previous years. First goal is to get it up and then second goal is to get it proofed for change of season.

After tha I will work on a few more things to hopefully get the site running with a lot more features than just the forums.

Hope you are all well through these crazy times and let me know what you would like to see on the site and if there is anything I can help you with.

Dan

I've been doing such a great job I hardly noticed you were gone tbh.

lol

Thanks for the update, hope you and yours are safe and well.

-everyone has been pretty good. It's nice to see. :)

Many of you may have heard the rumours that Kim Jung Dan was sick from botched surgery and in an induced coma, hidden somewhere within my hermit nation.

Hey I'll believe you.. just post a selfie of you holding a newspaper with today's date!!

But very happy to hear you're still battling through these crazy times (ps just remember not to drink disinfectant)

Hey I'll believe you.. just post a selfie of you holding a newspaper with today's date!!

But very happy to hear you're still battling through these crazy times (ps just remember not to drink disinfectant)
My mrs bought home some cheap gin the other day, drank some of that so feel I may have already done the disinfectant thing

Haha yes I tried something similar the other night, in the course of discovering that one can get just as plastered at a virtual houseParty dinner party as you can in a regular one.

In all seriousness I wanted to reach out to say how happy I am with how well people have been using the site and continuing to be part of a great sea eagles community. My life has been a bit hectic of late, redundancy hit and I had to find new work in the midst of buying and moving homes, dealing with kids a new reality and so many more things.

As we gear back up to the restart of the season I am working on bringing back some old features and am mostly done with the game day thread that will be the first return feature. That should work like usually with a few fixes in place that should hopefully make it run a little better than previous years. First goal is to get it up and then second goal is to get it proofed for change of season.

After tha I will work on a few more things to hopefully get the site running with a lot more features than just the forums.

Hope you are all well through these crazy times and let me know what you would like to see on the site and if there is anything I can help you with.

Dan
Thank you @Dan for being one of the Givers in life that adds value and enriches peoples lives
It is only by the grace of all Givers that we have a Silvertails footy forum and a Manly Sea eagles footy team

No one has ever become poor by giving
and to be able to give one does not have to have a lot of money
one only has to have a bit of heart .

God bless all the givers in the world
that make our world a better place
index.png

Edit : I mean @Kim Jung Dan :)

@Dan So there's no truth in the rumor that you actually had a botched gender reassignment operation.

Oops, hope I didn't let the cat out of the bag :eek::party:@:D

I'm thinking of ditching my Foxtel. 100 bucks a month for no footy. The only reason I have it is for the footy. Cant wait till netflix get the contract...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4