The Remaining Matches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Warriors (away)
Broncos (home)
Bunnies (SCG)
Titans (away)
Eels (away)
Panthers (home)
Cowboys (away)

We can probably drop 2 matches and hold onto top spot, but must ensure those losses are under 20 points each. Warriors is a likely loss and maybe we can rest players in round 26 vs Cows.

Lets get the job done boys.

Warriors always a danger game. :s

Will Matai go and ask for asylum once back in Auckland ? :p

Broncos game, in Parra colours will be a bittersweet win :cool:

The Rabbids are losing Players to injuries each and every week :sleepy:

All the other games are winable too, if Manly enthuse :idea:

It's not the easiest of draws, with a fair bit of travel.

I wouldn't be surprised if we do drop a few, but as long as we finish top 4, I'll not be too concerned.

This group though keeps turning up and top 2, or even the minor premiership wouldn't surprise me either!

Indeed, the Warriors next weekend could be as tough any.

i think we'll get the warriors but then drop a couple.
Souths will play us like its their grand final and we may be out enthoused in that one.
Warriors had a pretty tiring game last week, we have the short turnaround, so i think whoever comes out of the blocks best will get it and go on with it. Not expecting a close one whichever way it goes.
would love nothing more than to be clear enough to split some resting across panthers and cowboys games. Can't see it though, think we'll be down to the last week of the comp for positions to be decided this year.

The Bunnies at the SCG will be the toughest in that draw. I agree, they will really come out firing against us, and they play well at that venue.

A quick comparison in the run home
Dogs have to play Penrith and Souffs
Chooks play Warriors away and Souffs
Panthers play us and the Dogs
Souffs play Dogs, Chooks and us.
not to mention that most of them play the Broncs and the Storm too and teams may drop games they're expected to win

We're a win clear and our PD really means we're two clear of the Dogs and Panthers.

I'd rather be in our shoes than theirs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8