The real tragedy of our loss to Canterbury is . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
. .  that Illawarra-St George don't have to play Canberra first up. I would have loved to see Canberra beat the chokers and intensify the choker legend.
I'm hoping Illawarra, Easts or Wests-Balmain don't win the comp. The rest of the teams I can live with, and I'm not delusional enough to give us a chance any more.
And our poor Under 20's have to play New Zealand, I presume in Auckland. Oh dear. That could be a 50-point loss if the recent form of both teams continues.

The real tragedy was that some players dogged it ,gave up and played dirty effectivly throwing away any chance of performing and competeing in the first week of the finals.

Shame to qualify and be blown away before the whistle blows.

Barry Hyland link said:
And our poor Under 20's have to play New Zealand, I presume in Auckland. Oh dear. That could be a 50-point loss if the recent form of both teams continues.

Nope, they play at Kogarah before our match on Sunday.

the real tragedy is that Souths didnt beat us into 8th spot and by wednesday you would have run out of things to post about with us being gone

We make the top 8 and we call this a tragedy. what do we call the teams that failed to make it , the teams like the dogs , broncos , storm, rabbits,  eels, cowboys, and the rest,.......come on guys be proud of your team  cheer up , and have a rest, ;D ;D ;D

Fro link said:
the real tragedy is that Souths didnt beat us into 8th spot and by wednesday you would have run out of things to post about with us being gone
No, I wanted us to finish 7th. I'd give ourselves some chance against Penrith. And I'd love to see Canberra continue its hoodoo over Illawarra.

Fro link said:
super post fro

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4