The promo just before game time on tv........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At half time they had a 'bomb' catching competition between two Manly fans and two Dog supporters. Very unsophisticated. No machine to control consistency, just some bloke kick balls. It came down to one Manly fan against the two Dogs and 'best man wins'. The Manly man did, naturally.
Then came the announcement. He won "nothing!" I would have least She Rex could have donated some of his spare change to the winner.
I thought Greenturd's Dogs were tops for promotion. This proved otherwise.

^typical

On my coverage they did a voiceover of the fullbacks. Eventually settling in on stewart v barba.

A pity they showed the dog shot Brett copped by croker in the gf.

swoop said:
globaleagle said:
A pity they showed the dog shot Brett copped by croker in the gf.

I saw that too GE, that type of tackle has been banned now why is it in the promo?

So that the passing of time should not lead to forgiveness. Remember the war and who did what.

The 9 promo begins with the noble Sea Eagle about to swoop down for another Trophy :angel:

Yesterday I went by Rivercat to the game and kept an eye out for the family of Sea Eagles. The one born in the 2008 finals week woukd be breading by now.

Didnt see any, but they are there guiding ther Manly brothers!

Have you noticed that this year Manly has won every Trophy since round 1?
Broncos have a Soldier's Memorial.
Knights the Mal Reilly.
Dogs the Arko/Bullfrog.

We need a bigger Trophy Cabinet :)

I am still touched most by the Manly Team retiring the #18 jersey this Season to posthumously honour Jason :angel:

That promo was done by my next door neighbor. Also does lots of gaming stuff like something called Epic Mickey.

Pride said:
That promo was done by my next door neighbor. Also does lots of gaming stuff like something called Epic Mickey.

He/she did a good job, except for the storm bit.

COMMANDER said:
Good stuff. Makes me wanna go and buy rubbers.

lol - Just had a lethal weapon marathon over here!

I thought Epic Mickey was done in the usa by junction point studios.

Who knows (the shadow knows)

Go oswald the lucky rabbit!

*cough*

Good promo. He should do a manly only one.

The Who said:
At half time they had a 'bomb' catching competition between two Manly fans and two Dog supporters. Very unsophisticated. No machine to control consistency, just some bloke kick balls. It came down to one Manly fan against the two Dogs and 'best man wins'. The Manly man did, naturally.
Then came the announcement. He won "nothing!" I would have least She Rex could have donated some of his spare change to the winner.

Yeah I was at game also and watching this pathetic attempt at half time entertainment and couldn't believe it when i they announced at the end that the winner got nothing!! Me and my mate whose a Dogs fan just started laughing and he agreed with me that it was as pathetic as the Bulldogs first half efforts!!!

AshfieldBazza said:
The Who said:

Yeah I was at game also and watching this pathetic attempt at half time entertainment and couldn't believe it when i they announced at the end that the winner got nothing!! Me and my mate whose a Dogs fan just started laughing and he agreed with me that it was as pathetic as the Bulldogs first half efforts!!!

TinFoilHat.jpg

Hmm, I wonder whether there would have been a prize if the Bulldogs supporter had of won?

Jethro said:
AshfieldBazza said:
The Who said:

TinFoilHat.jpg

Hmm, I wonder whether there would have been a prize if the Bulldogs supporter had of won?

Well they should have won. It's a distinct advantage catching a bomb when it's in your backpack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6