The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty much sums up where I sit I totally disagree with the Decision but since it has been made I can't do much about it so i welcome foran back and hope he is the saviour all the foran supporters say he is going to be in 2021.

2021 will most certainly be an interesting year for our club.
Could be a great year but equally so could be another unmitigated disaster.

Cmon mate its done now its over.. you put up a good fight Neddy boy. Time to jump on board and pray Dasler knows what he's doing. #Foran2021Eagle accept the terms
Not a fight mate, I was just against another dud signing. Des has done me on this one, I reckon he's looking to get the only thing he's never got in league and top Barrett to take us to the spoon. If you think this year was bad, just wait 12 months. Revel in it now biff, we'll all be crying next year.

Not a fight mate, I was just against another dud signing. Des has done me on this one, I reckon he's looking to get the only thing he's never got in league and top Barrett to take us to the spoon. If you think this year was bad, just wait 12 months. Revel in it now biff, we'll all be crying next year.
Who would you like to sign?

Des needs to categorically assure Schuster that the 5/8 spot is his, not just on the bench. He needs to state it clearly and unequivocally otherwise Schuster will be gone. Foran is not worth risking Schuster especially for a one year contract. If the kid goes, that's it. Des will have made a major blunder incomparable to any made before in the club. He needs to make the position really clear, and stick by it. No smoke and mirrors. Do it Des or you'll be bacon in the eyes of many supporters.
If a 19 yr old rookie with 65 mins of game time is not willing to start from the bench and earn his place in the team for 1 YEAR then he has way too big of an ego and wouldthrow his toys out the cot every time the going gets tough! I highly doubt Schuster would walk, I doubt he is saying what's reported! It's all media bull****! But if he is then he can walk out the door with young Hoppa cos you can guarantee once his next contract is up he will be demanding way over his worth so we'd on my get him for a year or 2 anyway. Hopefully it's all bull**** and he is willing and happy to learn and earn his place

Pinched from FB....come on...admit it.....it's a little bit funny. :rofl:

120080415_3655778817818084_2114609419219037074_n.jpg

If a 19 yr old rookie with 65 mins of game time is not willing to start from the bench and earn his place in the team for 1 YEAR then he has way too big of an ego and wouldthrow his toys out the cot every time the going gets tough! I highly doubt Schuster would walk, I doubt he is saying what's reported! It's all media bull*! But if he is then he can walk out the door with young Hoppa cos you can guarantee once his next contract is up he will be demanding way over his worth so we'd on my get him for a year or 2 anyway. Hopefully it's all bull* and he is willing and happy to learn and earn his place
Schuster is wasted on the bench IMO , We never started Tom from the bench and Schuster is the next best thing .

Schuster is wasted on the bench IMO , We never started Tom from the bench and Schuster is the next best thing .
I agree. But I'd like Schuster to demand a start based on form not on potential. I can't stand these guys demanding anything before they have proved themselves.
I'd start Schuster at lock and Jake to prop personally. Foz to 6.
Lock is similar to 5/8 Without the pressure of running a team in your rookie season.

I agree. But I'd like Schuster to demand a start based on form not on potential. I can't stand these guys demanding anything before they have proved themselves.
Lock is similar to 5/8 Without the pressure of running a team in your rookie season.
Exactly to a tee what I’d do!!

Fair call but ...
From what I have seen from him in his debut I would start him

Someone with a future, I akin this to the slime talking Hayne back after his misadventures in nfl/titans. How did that go for them both? Epic fail.
Ok but who?

And foran is still a great player everyone knows he's a great player. Dessie toovey and spud want him back.. its only for 1 year anyway. You might be pleasantly surprised my friend.. he will help Schuster in leaps and bounds his experience and attitude will help this squad.

@Ryan interested in your thoughts considering some of the inside knowledge you had about all the goings on before
I'm a very different person to back then. Players aren't just players to me anymore. They are young men, with family and lives.

KF, has battled adversity like not many others have (off AND on the field). He should be very proud of that.

I'd welcome him back in a heartbeat.

We aren't as far off as people claim here in my opinion (I just don't have the confidence or strength to argue or debate that with people).

Fit and firing, I truly believe we are top 4. I also think some of our rookies are amazing. We have the potential to be amazing next year.

01. Tom Trbojevic
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
09. Manase Fainu
14. Kieran Foran

Mouth watering. I don't see how anyone could complain about that?

Add in others like Dylan Walker, Jason Saab, Jake Trbojevic , Marty Taupau, Taniela Paseka and other decent signings, lookout !!

It won't be on huge money so if he's not playing 80 mins a week hopefully he can play more games than he has since 2015. Hated it when he left, glad he's back. And if Schuster's threatening to leave after playing not quite 1 game what's he going to be like to resign? Hopefully that is not the case and he can learn a few things off Foz over next few years and become our next long time 5/8

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4