The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it is what it is Foran back to Manly
My view is that Schuster will be in the starting 17 Foran will start along side DCE
,Cust or Croker will be hooker till Fainu gets back or not ,Schuster will get minutes like back when Des had Buhrer on the bench , Schuster will get more game time as the season goes on as Foran will get injured it's a given

I did say we'd be dumb to sign Foran, and I won't back down from that.

However, what's done is done and no amount of whinging and bitching from me or anyone else is going to change it so lets just live with it and hope that he can remain on the field for us and relatively healthy. His skills are still there and he still has one of the best football brains in the business. I just hope his body stands up to it.

I did say we'd be dumb to sign Foran, and I won't back down from that.

However, what's done is done and no amount of whinging and bitching from me or anyone else is going to change it so lets just live with it and hope that he can remain on the field for us and relatively healthy. His skills are still there and he still has one of the best football brains in the business. I just hope his body stands up to it.
what so all my whinging and bitching is for nought??

I hope one day we can say the same thing about this fine man who is more deserving than most of a second chance at this club, with real management backing him not backstabbing him.

View attachment 15583

An absolute champion who we can all be proud of. It’s no fluke that Geoff Toovey was part of a coaching team that brought our club back to life to achieve the biggest ever winning margin in a grand final and it happened to come against a team that was heavily cheating

A bit of a deeper post but I feel that Foran sold his soul when he left Manly chasing money. To be at your complete best your Mind, Body and Soul have to be in sync and I think his Mind and now his Soul are travelling better than ever so hopefully his Body will follow.
His style of play was always going to take a toll on his body and I didn’t think he would have a long career, but the fact he has missed so much football I believe we can still get 2 great years out of him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4