The other football....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Well it just seems like the world cup ended and we are already a couple of games into the EPL season (other leagues to kick off at the end of the month)

Good to see my hammers are already in the bottom 3

As for the other results how many 6-0’s? What a bizzare start to the season

lsz link said:
Well it just seems like the world cup ended and we are already a couple of games into the EPL season (other leagues to kick off at the end of the month)

Good to see my hammers are already in the bottom 3

As for the other results how many 6-0’s? What a bizzare start to the season

It certainly was lovely to see the Hammers go down on the weekend. It had the mighty Bolton Wanderers in the top three, even if it was only overnight.

Fair go.....

Interesting to see the pool get humped over night with no Masch

As a Bolton supporter, I have to hang my hat on small glories.

Damn you! The Pool are my second team.

Don't have a huge amount of interest in the EPL, follow the results etc though. lsz, any chance of some sort of update every once in a while how Winston Reid is turning out

Sure can..

For what it is worth this is how one of the hammers sites put his debut

A horrible debut - but not unexpected when a freshly-signed centre-half is thrown in at right-back at the last minute.

To be fair he was thrown in the last minute...

Agree - I think we have manu this week so we could be right down there....

Good to see Liverpool down near the bottom, hopefully they consolidate their bottom of the table position.

You wonder how long Woy Woy will get before the Kop gets on his back. Say what you want about rafa he never would have played 4-4-2 (with $tevie Me in the midle)

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=184812.msg287478#msg287478 date=1282780590]
Liverpool are screwed until we find a new owner.

If they were relegated it would easily be the greatest moment of my life. 
[/quote]

I think I just heard clon smack the back of your head!

To be honest they need to make sure they do not go broke. Big moment in October when their next interest payment is due

Gronk I've spoken to the chef, if you're food tastes funny on Saturday dont worry the pain wont last too long.

Gunners are coming second. That is all that matters anyway. We balance our books, look after the youngsters and play an exciting brand. Bloody northerners (except Bolton of course :) ) can look after themselves!

Bright lights of the euro league for the pool

Talk about a bad week for the villa....out of Europe and a 6-0 thrashing!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2