The Old Hoppa treatment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
The other day I had to have a check up on the prostate. You know the story, drop 'em and bend over. Glove goes on and you can guess the rest. Although I was quite shaken up by the ordeal, I caught up with mates at the pub afterwards.
The boys were asking what was wrong and I filled them in, giving a concise description and watched them squirm until one of the guys started crying.
We all tried to console him, firstly saying it is a test that is important to have. He started to howl more. Then, I assured that I am okay. Still more crying.
Finally, he spoke up and told us that he has had the exam. He was okay with it until he heard that my Doctor put a glove on and he broke down a bit more, took a deep breath then in a spurt, he said, the doctor put both hands on his shoulder before he inserted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other day I had to have a check up on the prostate.
A good joke, but this procedure is done whilst lying on one's side on the doctor's examination table. At least, this was my experience. I have only had this physical exam once - by a lady doctor. There was some apprehension beforehand, but really it was nothing - just a cold gloved finger in the anus for a short period.

A good joke, but this procedure is done whilst lying on one's side on the doctor's examination table. At least, this was my experience. I have only had this physical exam once - by a lady doctor. There was some apprehension beforehand, but really it was nothing - just a cold gloved finger in the anus for a short period.
You bled?:eek:

Sounds like the other guy needs some support from Dr Cosmo Kramer. I believe he actually resides in the forum.

In all seriousness guys, man up and get a check, also if you’re having a blood test, get them to add a PSA check; if you catch any problems early it can save your sex life as well as you life.

Apologies for the add at the start of the clip but you can skip it

There’s a few other versions out there but this was the first to hand

More pain than I'm prepared to endure again, I take the soft approach and have it checked through a blood test

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6