The NRL Conspiracy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Does the NRL rig/fix games?

• Yes

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
Im on the broadcaster bandwagon manipulation for ratings. We should be concerned when you consider ch 9 major content is reality TV .

There whole financial vibe is about throwing snakes in the tent and filming reaction with throw away personalities .

no way a nrl conspiracy has the chooks this low on the ladder 2 years running

our sport is borderline in/out with betting so im presuming the regulations are still not tight enough

the bunker…….WOW

So the organization that could not organize a piss up in a brewery can run a sophisticated conspiracy?

Maybe just accept as long as we have humans in the game and have allowed complexity to creep into what should be a simple game we will always get clangers like today
This

It's just a mixture of stabdard human error with a heavy seasoning of incompetence

Easiest sport in the world for referees to shift momentum to teams. They play their favourites, it’s clear to see.
NRL is corrupt, yes.
Starting to come to this realization also, it's been a while since I've sworn at the TV, but ef me d the ref and whoever was in the padded bunker room have completely lost my confidence on providing honest rulings, what we get now are kneejerk reactions based on home town decisions to appease big home crowds. They say things even themselves out, but as a ardent Manly fan I'm certainly not seeing it and don't think I ever will.

Yep and Ch nein commentators today were all riding the Knights to get home. It was pathetic how biased they were towards them and the bunker fukwit just backed it up. It was clearly rubbish to sin bin Koula and award that try to Crossland. All within minutes and it was game over.
That was the last straw, Koula's front on chest on chest tackle ruled shoulder to the head, there'll be no fine to pay no suspension to serve. But that's ok..it only cost us the game.

Im on the broadcaster bandwagon manipulation for ratings. We should be concerned when you consider ch 9 major content is reality TV .

There whole financial vibe is about throwing snakes in the tent and filming reaction with throw away personalities .

no way a nrl conspiracy has the chooks this low on the ladder 2 years running

our sport is borderline in/out with betting so im presuming the regulations are still not tight enough

the bunker…….WOW
Then surely the broadcaster would have intervened when the Broncos finished last?

Then surely the broadcaster would have intervened when the Broncos finished last?
Maybe they did. Maybe its what the barometer wanted. Im sure the bronx fans are tuning in currently to watch the reemergence. With the dolphins entering and im sure they had inside info on that maybe they wanted a come back story thrown in over there contract

just a theory , but maybe its bigger picture man,

NRL Conspiracies Perspective .....

I do not believe in flying saucers
I believe in dynamic backlines with flying wingers finishing off the Slower mediocre opposition

This ain,t no flying saucer conspiracy
This is the Flying Saab

Speed Kills and Slow sucks
NRL news 2021: Manly winger Jason Saab has found his NRL feet after a ...

I reckon it’s incompetence & a bit of individual favouritism rather than any sort of large scale conspiracy involving the NRL &/or broadcasters.

Must have been a conspiracy to see us beat the Raiders last weekend too, cause we got some very, very favourable calls in that game.

if its a conspiracy every game u will see right through it, i feel they do this randomly by selection , not to mention betting agancies

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4