The next five games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
After the Titans we have:

Cows - Home
Warriors - Away
Broncos - Home
Souths - Home

Hardly ideal, however if we beat Titans and two of the four we have a decent run home with the Eels, Raiders, Roosters(Home), and Sharks.

We need to annihilate the Titans Monday, and get that air of dominance back. Tomorrow needs to be the springboard into the eight.

Last edited:
We won't do anything till we get some forwards who can go forward. All those 5 teams have packs that will smash our pop gun pack.

Perhaps I'm being overly negative but i think we will lose all those games except perhaps Souths. Don't get carried away with our wins over **** teams. Ill need to see some consistant good performances against some top 8 teams before i am confident again.

Last edited:
I think we can only lose two more games at most.

What is clear is that the team needs to step up a few notches from last week, which was good. We all know they have it in them, now with some players coming back it is a distinct possibility that we can claw ourselves into the 8.

In previous years i've always laughed a friends or colleagues who say their team is "mathematically" a chance of making the top 8.

Never thought i'd be in that position. @:cry:

The only reason we are even mathematically a chance is that the competition is (points wise) ridiculously close....excepting the qld team that are 6 pts clear on top..

I'm a cynical bastard. I think our goose is cooked.

If we are to be any chance of making the finals, we need to win 4 of the next 5 games. I think we realistically will win 3. anything else is a bonus.

After the Titans we have:

Cows - Home
Warriors - Away
Broncos - Home
Souths - Home

Hardly ideal, however if we beat Titans and two of the four we have a decent run home with the Eels, Raiders, Roosters(Home), and Sharks.

We need to annihilate the Titans Monday, and get that air of dominance back. Tomorrow needs to be the springboard into the eight.
We'll beat all 4 teams , time for some REvenge

I'm a cynical bastard. I think our goose is cooked.

That's not cynicism, just reality.

Since the top 8 came into effect I would say only Parra in 2009 were in a worse position than us (as of last week) and made the 8. After 18 rounds parra had 5 wins and were favourites for the spoon.

2 big differences:

1) their pack had plenty of go forward cayless, hindy, moimoi, galovau
2) hayne won 7 man of the matches in a row

So unless DCE is going to start tearing it up hayne style we are ****ed.

I think we win 5 more games tops.

Only chance is if we go with this pack.
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. StarlIng
11. Leary
12. Trbojevic
13. Symonds

14. Mateo
15. Mason
16. Sao
17. Lui

Only chance is if we go with this pack.
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. StarlIng
11. Leary
12. Trbojevic
13. Symonds

14. Mateo
15. Mason
16. Sao
17. Lui
Good pack but lawrence would still need time to get match fit, I'd swap Leary for lui and put burgess in for Lawrence till fit....

Good pack but lawrence would still need time to get match fit, I'd swap Leary for lui and put burgess in for Lawrence till fit....
Sorry I can't cop Burgess. Just doesn't bend the line or throw his sizeable frame fully into it.

Sorry I can't cop Burgess. Just doesn't bend the line or throw his sizeable frame fully into it.
None of them really have, I think lui has been consistent for us all year.... Aren't we due to get some troops back... Lawrence, Leary anyone know who else?

If Lawrence is cleared then he's fit enough to give us the standard 30-40 minutes for a prop. We need aggressive go forward. I saw it in Starling last week and we know Lawrence can give us that too. They took us to top 2 last year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4