The next 5 weeks away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Our next 5 weeks

Dragons away @WIN stadium
Raiders home @ Albury
Panthers away @ peppers stadium
Dogs away @ ANZ Stadium
Storm away in Melbourne

Think we will win against Raiders+ dogs @ ANZ we are due for a win there!!

Dragons we always struggle with but should win next week

Last edited:
Wow that is a tough draw, we being totally screwed. Panthers, dogs, storm away wow.

I agree we have been given a very hard draw to start the year

2 away games I think we will win ( as our raiders game is technically a home game ) I think we will have a chance against the dogs @ ANZ but even that game is going to be hard to win and Dragons @ WIN

Last edited:
I agree we have been given a very hard draw to start the year

The only away game ( as our raiders game is technically a home game ) I think we will have a chance will be the dogs @ ANZ but even that game is going to be hard to win.

You clearly haven't been watching the dragons play this year then, they couldn't find the try line even if there was a big neon sign pointing to it

If the team was going to fall apart it would have happened in the last 2 weeks. Instead I see a team that will fight tooth and nail and that means we are definitely in the hunt for the 8.

Totally agree Sea Eagles Rock
I think we will make the 8 this year and will fight for every game

Wow that is a tough draw, we being totally screwed. Panthers, dogs, storm away wow.

NRL-Judiciary-008.jpg

TRUST ME... the draw was carefully designed to be fair and equitable for all teams.
If you disagree with me the guy behind me will eat you. You wouldn't be the first...

I think it will be a good thing playing away from home for the next few weeks.
A fast track will suit our style of play and unfortunately Brookie is a cow paddock at the moment.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2