The new ST

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
A few months on and ST in its new format is going strong. I am more than happy with it so far.

However I still need to fix the dual login which I should be able to push through soon, if this can not be done over the off season we will again go through another transfer to a new system. This shouldn't have any major effect on you apart from the forums being better integrated or perhaps a switch to a better forum software.

I know it is a pain, but at the end of the day I want to get the balance right for the best software back-end and the easiest user experience for all.

Dan

I'm glad you're happy with it mate because i think the site is fantastic.  Just keeping it going is hard enough, especially when it's not the only thing you do in your day.  Congrats, it's much appreciated

eggson link said:
I'm glad you're happy with it mate because i think the site is fantastic.  Just keeping it going is hard enough, especially when it's not the only thing you do in your day.  Congrats, it's much appreciated

I'll second that  ;D

Cliffy look on the front page on the right hand side ;)

eggson link said:
Just keeping it going is hard enough, especially when it's not the only thing you do in your day. 

He has wireless eggson, so he is still able to sit by the pool.  ;)

Speaking of which, are you in for May Dan?

clontaago link said:
[quote author=eggson link=topic=178019.msg191652#msg191652 date=1217475459]
Just keeping it going is hard enough, especially when it's not the only thing you do in your day. 

He has wireless eggson, so he is still able to sit by the pool.  ;)

Speaking of which, are you in for May Dan?

[/quote]

He lied to me!!!!  :p

doug at this point it isn't looking good but we are trying to scrape or borrow the money because we really want to be there. We get an idea of the price for ours soon then we will know for sure. Will let you know this week

Anytime mate.

Spoke with Mrs Gronk last night, the Tiedgens were round so we called and sang happy birthday.

Is yours this year or next year Dan?

September next year most likely date Doug, so keep that free for a trip up to the sunny bay

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6