The new coaching staff options thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you hear Geoff Toovey say he isn't done with coaching yet and sort of said watch this space? I think it was on the big sports breaky or something but he was a little confident tone to his voice when he said it almost like he had something in the pipeline.

Anyway it got me thinking and hoping that maybe Penn was in negotiations with Des and that Des was going to come back and he would only return with Tooves as one of his assistant's.

My ultimate line up would be Des, Toovey, Cleal, Egan and Singe all back along with the Melbourne Strength and Conditioning/medical Team.

Its actually not that far fetched, Brisbane did it why cant we? Brisbane were smart enough to punt Ivan Henjak in year 1 after Bennett left.

Did you hear Geoff Toovey say he isn't done with coaching yet and sort of said watch this space? I think it was on the big sports breaky or something but he was a little confident tone to his voice when he said it almost like he had something in the pipeline.

Anyway it got me thinking and hoping that maybe Penn was in negotiations with Des and that Des was going to come back and he would only return with Tooves as one of his assistant's.

My ultimate line up would be Des, Toovey, Cleal, Egan and Singe all back along with the Melbourne Strength and Conditioning/medical Team.

Its actually not that far fetched, Brisbane did it why cant we? Brisbane were smart enough to punt Ivan Henjak in year 1 after Bennett left.

I wish I could tick 'like' 'agree' 'winner' 'optimistic' and 'clever' :thumbsup:

I've heard Tooves is extremely pissed off with the way he's been treated (who could blame him) so I doubt we'll ever see him back at the club under the current ownership.

I would like to see Hasler back first he knows how to recruit well, assistant should be tooves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7