The Mole: Tom and Jake Trbojevic to sign new Manly Sea Eagles deals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-th...ly-deals/e7518c6f-2cb7-49c2-abef-4e77b8d60866

Superstar brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic are set to give Manly a massive boost by signing new deals with the club before the premiership kicks off next month.

The pair head a host of big-name players who come off contract at the end of 2020, and thus are ‘fair game’ to sign with rival clubs from this November.

But Wide World of Sports has been told that the pair are keen to settle their futures as soon as possible - by signing long-term deals with Des Hasler’s Sea Eagles.

Several big-spending clubs are already preparing massive package deal offers to lure the pair away from Brookvale.

And only this week, elder brother Jake admitted to The Daily Telegraph that there was some uncertainty about the future.

“I have never thought about leaving, we are Manly boys. But you never know with the salary cap. All that sort of stuff happens,” the rugged forward said.

Wide World of Sports has been told the pair want to get the business of their futures settled before the season starts so it does not distract their football.

Negotiations are ongoing with an announcement expected in coming days.

Nice to have our guns locked up before combat starts round one.
Lots of clubs have them in their sites, hopefully they don't go off too early.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-th...ly-deals/e7518c6f-2cb7-49c2-abef-4e77b8d60866

Superstar brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic are set to give Manly a massive boost by signing new deals with the club before the premiership kicks off next month.

The pair head a host of big-name players who come off contract at the end of 2020, and thus are ‘fair game’ to sign with rival clubs from this November.

But Wide World of Sports has been told that the pair are keen to settle their futures as soon as possible - by signing long-term deals with Des Hasler’s Sea Eagles.

Several big-spending clubs are already preparing massive package deal offers to lure the pair away from Brookvale.

And only this week, elder brother Jake admitted to The Daily Telegraph that there was some uncertainty about the future.

“I have never thought about leaving, we are Manly boys. But you never know with the salary cap. All that sort of stuff happens,” the rugged forward said.

Wide World of Sports has been told the pair want to get the business of their futures settled before the season starts so it does not distract their football.

Let’s hope the Mole finally gets something about our club right for once... his credibility is only a couple of rings above that complete waffler the Lurker.

Wonderful news. I get the feeling they are so heavily invested in the district on a personal level, that the sheer weight of money is a few notches down in their selection criteria for a club. Good lads that take a broader view of happiness and success than merely a bank balance. Refreshing!

The Mole never gets anything exclusive, he reads it on FB like the rest of us, cut and pastes his name on it, then pretends he is in the know!

Fraudster Oxygen thief at a minumum....
I especially like that you didn’t even bother mentioning the Jerker... not worth the words, or the time wasted on writing them.

But I thought that Trent was the best coach and they were going to follow him?

Obviously don't have any confidence on Trent getting another NRL coaching job in the near future

Please let this one be true, takes away any ammo journos might use during the course of the season to link them to other clubs.

Thank you for delivering great news story @Mitch . Signing the Turbo twins will always be double trouble for opposition teams !

Greenturd has flipped out on this news and has called a 4:00 pm meeting to get his team to find a way to refuse any attempt by the Eagles to sign any of the Trbojevic family on his watch.

Both got paid overs last time, crazy money for kids with potential who didn't have experience on there side or proven rep players. They both still have two seasons to run on the old contract. They are both Manly boys and Manly favourites who should attract the most amount of 3rd party deals in their favour whilst playing at Manly. Manly needs to get more competitive with the top teams by managing their cap space better. It needs to start with these two boys, not end with these two new contracts.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6