The mole reports manly interested in idris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has to be a bad joke. That man is so lazy that he even quit the $700k Contract at GC.
Spends more time 'finding himself' or injured than palying and all at the expense of his Clubs:mad:

We just have to get used to this guys. We'll be linked with everyone. Best not to get excited either. Silent Joe Kelly isn't a big mover / shaker. In fact, he can't get his OWN players to put pen to paper let alone other players.

Luke Burgess granted, but in reality, Luke would probably be riding the pine this year anyway.

Big on potential - bigger on lazy - bigger still on cash....at a good price & feed him plenty of motivation shakes be another Tony Williams but really - more a luxury player, when what we need atm is strong, stable, RELIABLE players, not hit & miss styles.

Yep any player who a club wants to move on is going to get linked with us - just journos guessing.

Idris has lurched from one personal crisis to another - only some of it reported by the media - plays reasonable footy ( at times ) but we ( or anybody ) would be insane to pay this guy big money, or probably offer him a contract at all.

This was already spread on here the other day. Seems like the mole has been reading

I have no idea where we would play him or why we would be interested with arguably 4 centres under contract but has anyone watched him lately for the panthers? Cause quite frankly if you've watched him play footy lately some of those comments ^^ are just wrong. He's been very good for the panthers.

Yeah what Manly needs is outside backs. Brilliant work!
The media myths are at it again
images.jpg
images.jpg images.jpg

I thought you were supposed to be detoxing from these pictures not adding more. You're diluting the effect bozo
What is not to laugh about the media myth Idris rubbish LOL . It deserves a picture .

I have no idea where we would play him or why we would be interested with arguably 4 centres under contract but has anyone watched him lately for the panthers? Cause quite frankly if you've watched him play footy lately some of those comments ^^ are just wrong. He's been very good for the panthers.
Better than Killer or Matai or Hiku or a healthy Gutherson?

Better than Killer or Matai or Hiku or a healthy Gutherson?
hell no. as I said I don't know where I'd put him or why we're interested, as in we have better options. I just think if anyone has watched him play this year he doesn't look lazy. Actually looks pretty fit. Legitimately the sharks should buy him I think he'd help their team a lot. (that isn't a joke or sarcasm they need some outside backs)

hell no. as I said I don't know where I'd put him or why we're interested, as in we have better options. I just think if anyone has watched him play this year he doesn't look lazy. Actually looks pretty fit. Legitimately the sharks should buy him I think he'd help their team a lot. (that isn't a joke or sarcasm they need some outside backs)
Haha it's not a joke but any time someone says "...the Sharks should buy them" you can't help but laugh. That's possibly our saving grace through all this garbage - at least we aren't the Sharks!

Haha it's not a joke but any time someone says "...the Sharks should buy them" you can't help but laugh. That's possibly our saving grace through all this garbage - at least we aren't the Sharks!
Lol hence why I edited my post. My thinking right now is at least I'm not the dragons. I'd be the sharks over the dragons any day. The dragons are 10 years from a premiership and probably 2 years from scoring more than one try a game :rofl::rofl:

Maybe improved on his Loch Ness approach at the Titans but far from enthusiastic & has minimal impact in relation to his size is still evident - I class this as lazy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4