Anti-vaxx, masks, Covid, freedom, 5G etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you should but it is your choice not mine.
I think suicide is wrong.

I think you should live a life not exist a long time.
But if you want to do something about the way you live or die that's on you.
Then respect the people that are NOT willing to take those risks right now, people that have families and kids and want to stay safe

Then respect the people that are NOT willing to take those risks right now, people that have families and kids and want to stay safe
Haha respect?
Here you are putting words in my mouth and telling me to **** off.
Do you actually know what respect is?

you came out and said we were cowards for trying to stay safe. yes, f&ck you
I was not talking about you specifically, in regards to giving up freedoms for safety. You made it personal about me, made up things I said then asked for respect.

Never said I wanted people to be sick, wished they were all well infact.

Everyone is going to die. This is a fact everyone should come to understand.
No ****, but would rather die of old age than in my 40s catching covid, will be doing my best to prevent that. If it means giving up some luxuries and dealing with some restrictions for ma few weeks so be it.

I was not talking about you specifically, in regards to giving up freedoms for safety. You made it personal about me, made up things I said then asked for respect.
"I wish everyone was safe and healthy but not if it costs our freedom." Maybe go back and re read your posts, maybe you should of worded it better. It came across as though you dont care for people's safety and care if it means giving up freedom, you call people cowards for doing this (myself) I dont think Im a coward mate, I think the people that feel sick, dont get tested, ignore lock downs, potentially spread it to others are the cowards

No ****, but would rather die of old age than in my 40s catching covid, will be doing my best to prevent that. If it means giving up some luxuries and dealing with some restrictions for ma few weeks so be it
It dying old meant I had to spend the last 25 years of my life stuck in a room, not doing the things I liked, not seeing the people I liked then I'd rather die 25 years earlier, fulfilled. We have been sold the idea that existing a long time is the ultimate but I believe it's better to live happy and free.
If you want to do what you want to do, sure do it. I reckon at some point there is freedoms you won't give up. At the moment I doubt you know where that line is but it is there.

Lets just agree to disagree on this. Should not of told you to f#ck off. Apologies. I just found your post to be very offensive. Dont know why i get involved with this covid discussions, too much of a sensitive topic. Especially atm with the Sydney lock-downs. Will just stick to footy talk. Thank god NRL is still on and manly are winning.

It dying old meant I had to spend the last 25 years of my life stuck in a room, not doing the things I liked, not seeing the people I liked then I'd rather die 25 years earlier, fulfilled. We have been sold the idea that existing a long time is the ultimate but I believe it's better to live happy and free.
If you want to do what you want to do, sure do it. I reckon at some point there is freedoms you won't give up. At the moment I doubt you know where that line is but it is there.
I am very hopefully it wont come to 25 years stuck in a room. Its been a few weeks (yes, does feel like a lot longer) I feel by end of the year, into next year a lot of the restrictions will be eased and will will be back to living our lives as we should and enjoying this great country. Not going to talk anymore on it. To be honest, the whole covid is pretty upsetting but just need to stay positive. I still have my great family, and hopefully everyone else can stay safe. We will get over this dam covid

Lets just agree to disagree on this. Should not of told you to f#ck off. Apologies. I just found your post to be very offensive. Dont know why i get involved with this covid discussions, too much of a sensitive topic. Especially atm with the Sydney lock-downs. Will just stick to footy talk. Thank god NRL is still on and manly are winning.
Fair enough, I'm in QLD and we don't have lockdowns.
A never let emotions get into arguments and when one side does it usually gets out of hand.

It appears some people think the government is doing the lockdown and masks because their motive is to “take our freedom”.

Do you really think that public servants sit in an office creating an elaborate false scenario, with the ultimate objective being
to make people wear masks, get vaccinated and stay at home?

I expect better from manly fans, and am quite surprised that there are so many ****ing idiots on here.

Freedom!!!!
1627510781730.png

still have vivid recollections of hospitals and medical centers in i st world countries last year being overwhelmed trying to cope with treating covid victims . Car parks and out door areas being used as emergency treatment areas and that was before this Delta strain was prevalent . Dedicated health workers being afflicted with it or even worse outcomes for them Not trying to be alarmist but why couldn "d the same thing happen in Australia "s larger population centers if it could not be sufficiently controlled here . Biggest tragedy even more is some of the less developed countries but plenty of i st world countries were in dire straits until the vaccine levels went up . Much rather have a situation where the pandemic is under some reasonable or manageable control with some [ or whatever recommended limitations or restrictions ] then an outbreak out of control and not to mention some of the longer term health complications that some people that contract covid can still or will experience .

It appears some people think the government is doing the lockdown and masks because their motive is to “take our freedom”.

Do you really think that public servants sit in an office creating an elaborate false scenario, with the ultimate objective being
to make people wear masks, get vaccinated and stay at home?

I expect better from manly fans, and am quite surprised that there are so many ****ing idiots on here.
Apparently its an elaborate plan to make the rich richer, and poor poorer. They don't really care about our welfare at all. They just want more power and control 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8