The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We could actually play him back at 5/8, then he can play a high role. Spine of Trbo, Gutho, Cherry-Evans and Fainu would be great

Not taking moley’s word, but still think we will have a play for him regardless. Parra offered him $450K reportedly so we could get him kinda cheap. Max 650-700K imo

IMHO , A media beat up organised by Player Managers. He will stay at Parra , Just waiting for them to sign The Dalai to a new deal so they can hold the Slime to ransom .

Remember he is the King at Parra.

We could actually play him back at 5/8, then he can play a high role. Spine of Trbo, Gutho, Cherry-Evans and Fainu would be great

Not taking moley’s word, but still think we will have a play for him regardless. Parra offered him $450K reportedly so we could get him kinda cheap. Max 650-700K imo

I'm glad some of you aren't running the club........If Parra are offering 450k why oh why would you offer 700k?

500-550 for Gutho, if he accepts great, if he knocks as back after what we did to him....fair enough

Basically we’ll get him if we offer him walker’s money

Parra will make Gutho a million dollar per season offer.
Manly can't come anywhere near that.

Good luck to King Gutho :)
Word is they offered him $500,000, he wants $700,000, $500,000 is his true price, he's not a clutch play player like DCE, let's not forget he's had two ACL reconstructions, , big gamble.

Word is they offered him $500,000, he wants $700,000, $500,000 is his true price, he's not a clutch play player like DCE, let's not forget he's had two ACL reconstructions, , big gamble.
500k They're dreaming @:rolleyes:

Gutho is a huge off field star with Sponsors and Fans out there. Parra have no other marquee player to splurge money on.

Hope he gets their cash :nerd:

It is the opinion of the Australian test and origin selectors that make him the best no1 in the game not mine

Tedesco is the Australian and Origin full back

Turbo is a great player I agree , but according to the experts Tedesco is a better full back
Forums make interesting debates ....
The 22 year old Tom is capable of skinning the opposition with his speed and his Size and Power Whilst the 26 year old Tedesco relies only on his pace .
and this is what I base my opinion that Tom is a greater threat . Defence wise they are both equal
What makes Tedesco a more dominant player in your view .

IMHO , A media beat up organised by Player Managers. He will stay at Parra , Just waiting for them to sign The Dalai to a new deal so they can hold the Slime to ransom .

Remember he is the King at Parra.
No just King Gutho of Wherever

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4