The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gutho is a whole hearted player and it was obviously a dud call to force him out the door we all agree.

But the type of coin he seems to be asking if $$$$ anywhere near true....I just dont think hes that good. With all due respect.

Especially for a guy who seems best at fullback and has found plenty of injuries in the past. Good luck to him if he gets elite player money but hope its the Eels that pay that. We'll pick off some of the rest.....

If he comes back, regardless of money, it shows his heart is at Manly and ensures that our club retains more players holding the Manly mentality, ready to build toward somethinh big. Release Walks, bring in Gutho (who’s stats justify his money, let alone his leadership and energy). Something about him spreads momentum and energy onto the players around him when he’s involved. A calm, talented player to sure up one of our edges like Killer.

Gutho is a whole hearted player and it was obviously a dud call to force him out the door we all agree.

But the type of coin he seems to be asking if $$$$ anywhere near true....I just dont think hes that good. With all due respect.

Especially for a guy who seems best at fullback and has found plenty of injuries in the past. Good luck to him if he gets elite player money but hope its the Eels that pay that. We'll pick off some of the rest.....
Hes a very good player he makes good meters backs up sets up trys is a good defender and has alot of ticker. He can also kick goals which is a big plus. We had walker kicking goals so.
Imo hes in the top 5 fullbacks of the game
1.turbo
2.teddy
3.sheck
4.Gutho
5.? Maybe CNK on this years form

Good fbs are rare arent they. This us why gutho wants more money he knows hes good just his injuries worry the eels and anyone else who wants to sign him up. Apparently hes the fittest at the slime 2 years out of 3. He dce turbo and fainu would make a killer combo. I doubt he would come here to play center when he can play fb and be captain of the spooners

Good fbs are rare arent they. This us why gutho wants more money he knows hes good just his injuries worry the eels and anyone else who wants to sign him up. Apparently hes the fittest at the slime 2 years out of 3. He dce turbo and fainu would make a killer combo. I doubt he would come here to play center when he can play fb and be captain of the spooners
Good fullback are worth every cent

Does anyone know why my avatar wont show up?
Is it the right size ? They need to be a reduced resolution

Try out a few different versions

These 2 are the correct size.

Thanks @globaleagle :)
http://webresizer.com/resizer/

I remember the DT Tezza headline well :p

Reg just stole it years later

images (1)_opt.jpg

images_opt.jpg

Click image 'open in new tab'
Then paste the url into the avatar area

Last edited:
Staggs is a future star, go up to a 400-450K offer for mine, still might not be able to pry him away. Sell walker regardless (making around 600K available) and if reasonable still target gutho (around 650-700K max). Then our backline is nearly complete and our pack can keep developing. Let Thommo go (making around 400-450K available) and replace him for free with Waddell, then just one decent forwards signing and we are set for a huge 2020. The worst backline in the NRL on paper would then become one of the best (sorry for another yart).

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Katoni Staggs
4. Clinton Gutherson
5. Reuben Garrick (making a scary edge)
6. Kane Elgey
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Addin Fonua-Blake
9. Manese Fainu
10. Martin Taupau
11. Corey Waddell
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Apisai Koroisau
15. Morgan Boyle (should develop into a workhorse-type)
16. Toafofoa Sipley
17. Signing or Gosiewski or Tanginoa (who must bring back some fire to his game)
Geeeez I love the look of that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4