The Middle- no Good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
So we want to compete against Storm
With that middle will be Busted
The ability is there but clocking off against quality opposition will see you shot
No doubt Manly can pile on points, but you can't win every game in a shootout
My main point, if Tigers easily put points on, the better teams will add more and this is EXACTLY where Storm snd these others will attack us...

The ability is there but clocking off against quality opposition will see you shot
My main point, if Tigers easily put points on, the better teams will add more and this is EXACTLY where Storm snd these others will attack us...
To me that's the most disappointing and concerning part about tonight we let at times the tigers just easily bust our middle.

It was very clear we need to fix this part of our game up or in 2 weeks time the storm at full strength will carve us up.

I wouldn’t be too concerned about this game.Des gave a couple of blokes,JakeT and Aloiai,a bit longer on the field than he probably would of under the circumstances given both have been out and he wanted to give them a bit of a run.TomT and DCE have missed the last two games so timing was a bit out and other than the last time,the Tigers for some reason worry Manly.

I think the title of your thread is probably what Des said to them at full time in the sheds.

As everybody has said, our middle was soft. I can't understand why DESpicable put Walker there. He's a poor defender, particularly if he is playing as a forward.
I thought Walker was in the 17 as a 'spark' to come on when we needed points? Tonight we needed to shore-up our middle.
I hope The LawMan is preferred over Walker, in future.

Thought this was supposedly our strongest side all year. Looked a bit off the pace to me. Not a lot of intensity in either attack or defence.
It was our strongest team list but Des decided to basically rest Keppie and Sipley. They were there incase of emergency and got a well earned rest after their increased workload during the origin period.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6