The mediocre Eagles since 1998

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
my brother sent me a message at 3.00am Easter Sunday(a lot of beers under his belt)Given I can see what is on horizon, he complied a list of rubbish we have had since 1998 in rebuilds for everyone to have a laugh we all need it at present.
1. Brendan reeves 2. Alf duncan 3. Alby Torrens 4. Andrew frew 5. Paul Stephenson 6. Sam Harris 7. Jason ferris 8. Ian donelly 9. Dunley 10. Nathan long 11. Mark shipway 12. Willo 13. Adam peters.
Bench kane clear, danny lima, scott Fulton, billy weepu.

Got to laugh or could cry.

my brother sent me a message at 3.00am Easter Sunday(a lot of beers under his belt)Given I can see what is on horizon, he complied a list of rubbish we have had since 1998 in rebuilds for everyone to have a laugh we all need it at present.
1. Brendan reeves 2. Alf duncan 3. Alby Torrens 4. Andrew frew 5. Paul Stephenson 6. Sam Harris 7. Jason ferris 8. Ian donelly 9. Dunley 10. Nathan long 11. Mark shipway 12. Willo 13. Adam peters.
Bench kane clear, danny lima, scott Fulton, billy weepu.

Got to laugh or could cry.
I reckon that team might give this team a bit of a run ....

Went To school with reeves. Great bloke and greta footballer.. Never quite hit the heights many thought he would, but was solid for us. There was a guy called willie Watson who made Reeves look awesome all though high school and rep. Who was one of the most gifted footballers I ever saw who was not pro. Just didn't care enough to make it.

Neumann or Vaeliki would have to nudge out Torrens wouldn't they.

Two words, one name: Dragan Durdevic.
I've actually got a soft spot for pretty much all the players in that team. God, those were some dark days… But Creary, Reeves, Torrens and Harris could play.

Remember Kevin McGuinness, came to us from Wests Tigers in 2003. I thought he was going to be something a bit special, only played one season and I think we must have done a deal with some English club, just to get rid of him.

Neumann or Vaeliki would have to nudge out Torrens wouldn't they.

Neumann got shafted by Orford in his first game at Penrith. I still remember him yelling at Orford to move out on our goal line defense only to have Orford turn around and yell f*ck off at him. They scored the next play and everyone blames Nuemann for the overlap when it was captain dicks fault. One of the lowest acts in manly colours and puts him down at forans level in my books.

Nuemann's confidence was shot after that and a knee injury killed his speed and career. He was Flegg captain the year before so a pretty decent junior.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4