The Manly Gods are Finally Back After Extended Vacation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BrendonStarr

Reserve Grader
We sure have missed them over the last month or so. Get ready for the Manly of old to finally show themselves tonight with a season defining win against the sea horsies that will mark the beginning of one of the most epic chapters in Manly's history. 6 wins in a row starting from tonight and finals footy back within reach!

If there is a God ...... how do you then explain the existence of GreenTurd?
Cosmic balance
giphy.gif

If there is a God ...... how do you then explain the existence of GreenTurd?

And don't say because God has a sense of humour .... GreenTurd is NOT funny ....
Everybody has to endure struggles.....

Edit: maybe if there is a god they are just a smart arse dick. Like a kid burning ants with a magnifying glass

We sure have missed them over the last month or so. Get ready for the Manly of old to finally show themselves tonight with a season defining win against the sea horsies that will mark the beginning of one of the most epic chapters in Manly's history. 6 wins in a row starting from tonight and finals footy back within reach!
I love your optimism and just like you and every other passionate Manly supporter I am craving for a win . What my concern is in regards to the Manly of old is that the Manly of old 2016 had a very poor winning record with the best centre out of position and out of his depth as a playmaker 5/8 .

Walker's No.6 experiment over: Barrett
ESPN May 2016
The Dylan Walker five-eighth experiment is over for now.

Manly coach Trent Barrett admitted his star recruit had wilted under the pressure of playing in the halves over the opening 11 rounds and is hoping a move back to the centres will kickstart Walker's season.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6