The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure what game people watched here.I have t got a strong opinion on whether he’d be an asset here still but he was fine today.. Does things at full pace so will come up with odd error or too.

That’s their first game with their halves back so I’m reserving judgement on them still. I’d hate to see us play with say Hodko and a first gamer like Cust and no DCE. It would be a nightmare.

As for ripping Brian a new one for going to the Coast there is every chance we will be one and three and at bottom of table too after today so the old glass houses stuff may apply here.The Warriors was a great performance but means nothing if Souths flog is like last year after we flogged Parramatta.

It’s a long season. He is a first grader and I wish him well.

Last edited:
135m, 1 try assist, 2 errrors, 20 tackles and 6 missed tackles seems a bit up and down.
Peachy also missed 6 but only made 7 for comparison

I wonder how many of us would have preferred Manly to have kept him and trader Walker?
Worth a poll, perhaps?
Back then never and some will say for sure now , but I'd still take Walker any day of the year . Just needs abit more time to get back to his dangerous best.

Interesting point when one player would be essentially being paid twice the amount of another player in the same position if they were still at the same club and with the expectation then that the higher paid player would be consistently playing at an elite level . Probably is more of an indication at present that for all of his undoubted ability , on current form , Dylan is not a 600 k per season centre .

Yeah , he wanted to go home but he understandably also wanted double his previous contract money if he was to stay . As things were then , Manly would have found it hard to accommodate that and again if his wish was to stay .

DW is a star when on, and a liability most of the time ... unfortunately .... hope that changes but I won't be holding my breath .... BK is solid ... not a star but not prone to constant dumbness ... imho

DW is a star when on, and a liability most of the time ... unfortunately .... hope that changes but I won't be holding my breath .... BK is solid ... not a star but not prone to constant dumbness ... imho
Yep ,DW averages about 4 good games a year. GTFODW.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7