The last Sea Eagle to represent Australia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
The questions answer is incorrect however at the time we were merging with Norths,It came from the memorys of playing at Bluetongue against a still merged club in Wests tigers,in my view the only good merge

Who was the last manly player to represent Australia before the unfortunate merge with North Sydney Bears?

Struggling to even remember what our side was back then so will toss Toovey into the mix even though I don't think it was him

kosef barely gave us enough game time, let alone rep aust.. if he could have played 2 seasons  without an injury he would have been a shoe in ..

LOL  i dont remember him ever in aust jumper ?? lol & where was menzies then?? he toured in 94 during the ashes kangaroo tour..  omg  kosef  ...  yeah backer  i fukd up  ;D

It was the test directly after the season,the commentators actually stated

"Heres Nik Kosef,the last manly player to represent australia seeing as next year they will be known as the northern eagles"

Shane link said:
It was the test directly after the season,the commentators actually stated

\"Heres Nik Kosef,the last manly player to represent australia seeing as next year they will be known as the northern eagles\"

Well, at least they got that wrong. Thank god.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8