The key for beating the Tigers tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
Tomorrow is D day for season 2011.

Lose and we can forget a top 4 finish and possibly even a top 8 finish especially with the unfortunate Titans result last night. That was a monumentally crucial 2 points for them and we MUST beat the Tigers to edge ahead of them on F/A.

There is one simply key for beating the Tigers tomorrow. Our forwards.

Our front row must be on a rage mission tomorrow and Perry, King and Kite must smash it up ALL day long with a minimum of 16 hit ups each. No slacking off at all especially Perry who's gone missing lately.

Matty Ballin will make his usual 800 tackles so no problem there but he must be a spark in attack and surprise the defence with some sharp runs. Have a look at what guys like Isaac Luke do week in and out and Farah will be the same tomorrow.

Our back row has to aim up big time. Rodney has been great all year, Choc has shown glimpes but for mine Glenn S has been out of form with way too many stifled sideways runs. I want to see an 80 min fury from these 3 guys.

If our pack smashes the Tigers backwards the tries will come.

Can't wait to get there tomorrow.

And it's good to back on a Manly forum cheers Silvertails.

Our back row has to aim up too

Wow, couldn't see that reply coming. As soon as I saw the heading I thought, I bet some gumby replies with the old "if we score more points we'll win" retort. Bingo.

I think Glenny's finding some form. He's rallied in the last couple of weeks. Hopefully he continues to lift.

is our defense,  we got a bit of our attacking flair back after last game now this game we have to dominate them up the middle of the field , we do that they have no hope.. benji will have to begin his flukey jaggy **** from well within their 40 meter line , if we can limit their go forward,
but in saying that we also need to be disciplined no stupid penalties given away, giving them an easy piggy back into our territory, make them earn their field position..

Just hope that the stupid referee doesn't get suckered by Fulton, Farrah,Gibbs,Marshall and Heighingtons bull**** dog antics of trying to sucker refs into giving penalties. Bunch of lay down coward dogs they are.

Just hope that the stupid referee doesn't get suckered by Fulton, Farrah,Gibbs,Marshall and Heighingtons bulls**t dog antics of trying to sucker refs into giving penalties. Bunch of lay down coward dogs they are.

Exactly mickqld, if you remember back to first round they were all holding there heads after tackles lying down trying to milk penalties, pricks i really hope we aim up tomorrow and show what we are capable of , cause if not we will find it harder and harder to stay in touch to make a run for the title.

I'm confidant C eagle that we will take care of these ****ers tomorrow.Our forwards will be determined not to let this mob of pretenders to get over them. Notice how Manly hasn't said anything this week. No media comments or replies it's been very quiet from the Sea eagle camp this week. They are gona do their talkiing on the field tomorrow. I just about hate the Tigers more than the Storm Broncos or Saints.

Was very pleased to see Lyon get through last weeks game unscathed, I'm thinking he will go up another gear tomorrow and the team will respond accordingly.

I have a feeling we are in for a run of wins. Also with Panthers and now Dragons losing, we still have a chance to finish top 2. Must win tomorrow and I am confident we will. Manly by 10.

If we turn up with the right attitude we will beat the tigers by 30. They have been extremely lucky the last few weeks. Their luck can only last so long. They are due for a pounding, and I believe that pounding will be tomorrow.

excellent cf2 is REALLY back
with a class post as well
mickqld - I agree 1000% - the ref has to not fall for those crap tactics, trying to milk penalties etccf2 you are right - our forwards really must DOMINATE for 80 mins tomorrow including lazy Perry
actually especially lazy Perry
I am ok with Glenn and Kite - they are looking like bouncing into some good solid form

We have to score points, simple...

They will come home strong, they will score points, we can not hope to win on a 12 point scoreline, we need to score 30 like we did against the sharks and put them to sleep.

yazman78 link said:
I have a feeling we are in for a run of wins. Also with Panthers and now Dragons losing, we still have a chance to finish top 2. Must win tomorrow and I am confident we will. Manly by 10.

I'm with you mate.

Volley link said:
Wow, couldn't see that reply coming. As soon as I saw the heading I thought, I bet some gumby replies with the old \"if we score more points we'll win\" retort. Bingo.

I think Glenny's finding some form. He's rallied in the last couple of weeks. Hopefully he continues to lift.
settle down princess
it was all ****s and giggles

dont get your bra in a knot

swoop link said:
Or we could put a sniper in the grassy knoll to take out Benji.

Nobody else picked up on this... he fell BACK and to the LEFT, I'll say it again, he fell BACK and to the LEFT!

captainskin link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=184247.msg277942#msg277942 date=1279945423]
Or we could put a sniper in the grassy knoll to take out Benji.

Nobody else picked up on this... he fell BACK and to the LEFT, I'll say it again, he fell BACK and to the LEFT!
[/quote]..have you been watching seinfeld,,lol

i dont know whats up with me this has happend a few times now,, but  i thought we were playing tonight ,, i didnt even notice the tommorrow in the topic heading, i swear i seen sat night bluetongue manly/wests
earlier in the week  somewhere..

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8