The Joel Thompson Thread (Any Off-topic discussion will be deleted)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It must be a ploy from Barrett because all our backrowers beside our five-eights over the last 2 years dont get used at all. Give Thompson a decent 6 with him and he will shine because he runs excellent lines.

It must be a ploy from Barrett because all our backrowers beside our five-eights over the last 2 years dont get used at all. Give Thompson a decent 6 with him and he will shine because he runs excellent lines.
A decent 6 changes the game in any team

Mate you still have not convinced me with your views . Try again if you like .
I admire people that don't give up as I don't give up either ;)

Grass is pink
The sky is green
Clouds are purple.

It's up to you to prove me wrong, and convince me, apparantly.
Lmao

@BOZO I think the problem some of us here have with what you’ve said about Thompson is that right or wrong aside, you can’t just arbitrarily place an expectation on a player when nothing in their history is leading to it. It’s like people here who think Lussick is going to suddenly stop doing stupid things and become a stable top line prop. If there is no trace of it in their past it’s just individual wishful thinking.

Grass is pink
The sky is green
Clouds are purple.

It's up to you to prove me wrong, and convince me, apparantly.
Lmao
That's the spirit , Life is too short . We have to focus on keeping happy !!!

@BOZO I think the problem some of us here have with what you’ve said about Thompson is that right or wrong aside, you can’t just arbitrarily place an expectation on a player when nothing in their history is leading to it. It’s like people here who think Lussick is going to suddenly stop doing stupid things and become a stable top line prop. If there is no trace of it in their past it’s just individual wishful thinking.
That's fine mate , that's your view and I disagree
Joel has always been a tough player that added steel to the teams he played and I would like some of that impact with us as well .
If you feel that Joel is playing at the top of his game then that's your opinion .

That's fine mate , that's your view and I disagree
Joel has always been a tough player that added steel to the teams he played and I would like some of that impact with us as well .
If you feel that Joel is playing at the top of his game then that's your opinion .
I didn’t say he’s playing at the top of his game, but I don’t expect “steel” either. I expect 25 tackles, 10 hit ups, a handful of tries and about 100m a game which is what he’s been consistently producing for years.

I didn’t say he’s playing at the top of his game, but I don’t expect “steel” either. I expect 25 tackles, 10 hit ups, a handful of tries and about 100m a game which is what he’s been consistently producing for years.
As I said many times on this forum ,we all have different opinions and expectations and I thank you for yours

Are we discussing how painfully average this guy has been? We should be, though he has only ever been a slightly above average player, but he has bought nothing to the table as yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4