The job is still the same

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
minus King and Lyon.Tough road.There is more to these second half fadeouts than I thought.Scored a couple of tries in 5 games.

Yep. But we are going to have to improve. There were so many mistakes. I guess that's because of the strong defence.
Again - no points in the second half.

susan said:
minus King and Lyon.Tough road.There is more to these second half fadeouts than I thought.Scored a couple of tries in 5 games.

And Matai.. one of our most important players... :(

Lets face it, they were a bloody mess tonight - the rushing defence just rattled them, there was no direction and key players went missing. Trex is not much more than a passenger in the second half of games. It was pretty much the sort of stuff they were doing before the 6 week winning run. They set the tone in the early half with those two dropped balls which really invited the dogs back. I cant see them getting up next week without Lyon and with possibly matai and king missing.

They said at half time Rose had the same injury as Lyon, and played 2 days later. Hopefully not as bad as it looked. They also said King won't miss any game time if he cops an early plea. I pretty sure Matai will be gone though.

Our high intensity in your face approach has it's pro's and cons, why people keep thinking the 2nd half fade outs are purely attitude related is beyond me.

It's been a common theme for 5-7yrs but it's only an issue when your not composed and clinical in attack and building up a high turn over rate.

We have always been on the large side of the physical equation which will fatigue even scoring 40 points in one half---we play well in high intensity short spurts so what was seen today is nothing new.

It's simple fail to score points with high turnovers and we are vulnerable, Doggies are in the same boat---we still should of won that game though.

If your not executing or have poor attacking shape you have to make doubly sure your completions are high so you can control the tempo.

Lets not bag individual performances---but for a team full of internationals there was a lack of class composure and direction.

The most surprising thing was the ordinary standard of the game from both sides after that cracker game at brookie.Looked like they both had stage fright.The cows are clinical on the edges and If Matai and Jamie are out our defense will really struggle.Whares miss in the first half on Morris gives me zero confidence.

The boys toughed it out in defense though despite never really threatening (outside Stevie not passing) in the second half.You cant doubt their courage thats for sure.These finals are about momentum and these injuries/suspensions have put a stop to ours unfortunately.wOuld be a grerat effort to turn it around next week.Has been the same all year.These are the reasons it is so hard to win back to back-all the planets need to align.

Can we please get next weekend's game moved to Brookie?!? We will most likely be playing the Cows who have sweet FA supporters in Sydney.

How many will we get at the SFS? Last year it was under 14K to the QF.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Came into the finals needing to win 3 games

Leave tonight needing to win 3 games

The thing is we now need 3 wins with some possible suspensions and injuries. **** just got real.

our defensive structures with backline players out in the second half against knights and parra were totally shot to pieces.Matai wont play again this year so we need to hope killer is ok.With both out we will be dispatched by JT pretty easily despite the undoubted courage of these guys.We simply dont have any depth in the centres unfortunately.

susan said:
The most surprising thing was the ordinary standard of the game from both sides after that cracker game at brookie.Looked like they both had stage fright.The cows are clinical on the edges and If Matai and Jamie are out our defense will really struggle.Whares miss in the first half on Morris gives me zero confidence.

The one team I didn't want to play was the Cowboys (obviously I'm assuming they'll win tonight). On last night's evidence they'd flog us and the Dogs.

From an opposing fans side I thought your halves had quiet games, Kris Keating who would have thunk it,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4