The Hoppa Poll . Change vote option activated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

If you had to meet Hoppa's management tomorrow ... Would you

• Honour the $250k offer ..

• Reduce offer to $150k ..

• Offer a development contract only ..

• Let him go ...

• Increase the offer to over the $250k

Results are only viewable after voting.
Albert Hoppa might struggle to get a i st grade gig at the Raiders next season even if he gets some more opportunity with the reserve comp operating again . Even Jerrod Croker may have a bit of competition in the Raider "s centres with those two young prospects there getting their chance to impress [ Savage was one i think ] and that young full back who played against Manly in game one .Probably needed quite a few more games in Manly 's reserves at full back to get his confidence and general play to a better level . Certainly fell well short of expectations with his hand full of games in Manly 's i st grade in late 2020 . Probably better that he did not take up that 250 k offer from Manly and was surprising that he struggled to make the transition after showing so much promise in the lower grades .
You mentioned Croker may have some competition next season, he is a perfect example of a player playing one season to many. In the games he played in before and after he was injured he was little more than a sml speedbump for opposing centres to carve through.

You mentioned Croker may have some competition next season, he is a perfect example of a player playing one season to many. In the games he played in before and after he was injured he was little more than a sml speedbump for opposing centres to carve through.
goal kicking may still have him in favor . Maybe his injury affected his game quite a lot , maybe he can bounce back . certainly hope Harper can .

goal kicking may still have him in favor . Maybe his injury affected his game quite a lot , maybe he can bounce back . certainly hope Harper can .
Not sure why he's hanging around and having his legacy tarnished. He'll never be passed as the all time point scorer for the Raiders. On his injury, he's been carrying a groin/leg injury for the last 2yrs.

Clubs, I dare say all clubs, routinely do wrong by players simply because it's a ruthless professional sport.
Most players are professional enough to accept it goes with the territory, but every now and then someone (usually a family member not the actual player) cries foul.
Years ago I did a small removal job for Phil Blake's mum, she was unimpressed with the club, to put it mildly!
And the club was very unimpressed with Phil's tackling efforts

Croker the choker. Guaranteed to miss a tackle, drop the ball or miss a goal kick whenever the game/seasom was on the line

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8