The Hasson Herald

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
It seems one of our former greats is having some trouble in the UK.

HASSON SLAMS FORMER CLUB

Former NRL player James Hasson has hit out at Super League club Salford, who he claims treated him “like a piece of meat”.

Hasson joined the Red Devils from Parramatta in May, but he played just four games before being moved on for Manu Vatuvei.

The club is owned by eccentric billionaire Marwan Koukash, renowned for playing hard and fast with his club’s recruitment.

Hasson has now landed at Wakefield until the end of the season and after three seasons with Manly from 2013-15, is facing an uncertain future in the game at just 25.

6eb9be89c2ac9f2a862fe1d6b212994d

James Hasson during his time at the Eels. Picture: Brett CostelloSource: News Corp Australia
“(Salford) needed my quota spot for Manu Vatuvei,” Hasson said.

“They flew me over the other side of the world and took my quota spot off me after four games which was disappointing, but it is what it is and I’m here now.

“In the end, I’d been stuffed around with Salford and I was treated like a piece of meat there.”

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...b/news-story/5f9d879eb88265300b1d24c001a654be

The Braden Williame of the forwards.. Sounds like he's had a rough 12 months..

I feel for him and the many others like him. Battling to live their dream in one of the world's toughest sports.
They've got to battle the training and playing demands on their bodies and the business machine off it.
He's just a battler and good on the young fella.
Go the Hass !!

James Hasson was a very promising young forward
His NCY highlights show what great "POTENTIAL" he had in the lower grades .
Many NCY 'POTENTIAL' superstars do not shine at NRL level and James was one of them
With "POTENTIAL" players my motto is
don't count your Sea eagles before they hatch.

Many NCY 'POTENTIAL' superstars do not shine at NRL level and James was one of them
And if anyone has doubts about that look up Karl Filiga.
He wasn't a Sea Eagle thankfully, but a classic case in point !!
Great scouting by sticky...

I didn't realise he had a YouTube highlights video.... maybe we shouldn't have let him go!!

He was also awesome in the NYC I hear boze

Our former hero gets a gig with the Irish World Cup squad :

Irish-born NRL and Super League giant James Hasson leads an impressive pack that includes youngsters like Brad Singleton, the King brothers and Joe Philbin of Warrington who impressed in the qualifiers.

Last edited:
Our former hero get a gig with the Irish World Cup squad :

Irish-born NRL and Super League giant James Hasson leads an impressive pack that includes youngsters like Brad Singleton, the King brothers and Joe Philbin of Warrington who impressed in the qualifiers.

Onya Hass, you were as useless as two bricks but I’ll give you credit for trying your guts out!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7