The Grub goes to the Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hahaha most over rated player to lace a boot. reports are 950k a year ffs I wouldn't have him running the water at manly. look at that pack he's had to work with and he's still so crap. tigers just lost big time and now matulino lol. This is exactly what dessie wanted. foran to dogs

I think it's a real halves combo.
I'm sorry bout are you serious? Brooks is a myth always has been. he's a terrible player and his defense is probably the worst of any half. He goes missing and is decision making is very poor. Reynolds is a goer but with that pack he had he was terrible also. tigers have a much smaller pack. watch him struggle even more. The guy has no skill whatsoever. I can't believe some of the comments makes my brain hurt.. I also pray we don't sign cronk. ffs he's the enemy he shall not wear our proud jersey! and must not

I'm sorry bout are you serious? Brooks is a myth always has been. he's a terrible player and his defense is probably the worst of any half. He goes missing and is decision making is very poor. Reynolds is a goer but with that pack he had he was terrible also. tigers have a much smaller pack. watch him struggle even more. The guy has no skill whatsoever. I can't believe some of the comments makes my brain hurt.. I also pray we don't sign cronk. ffs he's the enemy he shall not wear our proud jersey! and must not
Brooks finally has a stable footy side and coach an improved pack, and you do understand players can get better, Brooks was the difference on the weekend, he has an excellent kicking game and Reynolds running game will complement it.

Grubby needs a little refinement but otherwise has the skills and the attitude.

Always remember him throwing the ball at the Ref in the semis against Manly, got them the scrum and led to a winning try.

Wiley, win at all costs player @:cool:
what about the flip in the Glenn Stewart tackle right in front of the refs. He did it himself and won a penalty. then we back chatted and dogkinson kicked the goal. utter rubbish. classic nrl refs. I think it was maxwell so.. enough said

Brooks finally has a stable footy side and coach an improved pack, and you do understand players can get better, Brooks was the difference on the weekend, he has an excellent kicking game and Reynolds running game will complement it.
Eastwood was the difference. dogs should of won that game let's be honest.

As for cronk I must ask you. Do you think it's wise to tie up another million or more on a 2nd player in our team? instead of getting a few quality players which we actually need?
we could go after the likes of cordner and Josh Jackson and have that lazy bastard siro as back up. and with the change left over make some good signings of up and coming players for more depth. If we throw away another million on one guy we will be shooting ourselves in the foot and miss out on talent. Imo not a good move and we have green. cronk will never be an eagle. He will remain a 40 nil loser in my mind now and forever lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2