The good, the bad and the ugly report - Week 1 playoff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
CF2 here on holiday in Italy. I was only able to hear last weeks Bris loss and tonights mega semi win via 2GB live stream, so without being able to see the action on tele I can't really do a report justice.

But having done several laps around my hotel room this afto yelling my head off, I can't sign off without saying the following:

THE GOOD:
An old cliche but it's how you face adversity that really counts. Obviously the first half was as bad as it gets but the 0-8 wasn't the problem, it was simply all down to how we reacted to Des' no doubt massive serve.

To have hit back and won 22-8 would have been an awesome reaction and result, but to totally blow them to pieces by 42-0 in the 2nd half is beyond exceptional. A truly sensational comeback in every way.

I believe the week off will now be the vital factor in us winning the comp, with the motivation to win our week 3 semi and get Glenn back for the GF now triply huge. We will be coming out fresh, mean and hungry. Can't wait.

THE BAD:
Obviously the first half but when you play like that in the 2nd it's irrelevant.

THE UGLY:
The crowd of under 14,000. Was that a non Brookie game protest? Seems incredible we couldn't get 20,000 to the SFS.

Sorry for the short report, but this is one very, very happy CF2 signing off from Italy, and even happier that I miss nothing next weekend and will be back for our mega week 3 semi!

Arrivederci and Go Manly!

Prego cf2. Good luck finding someone in Italy to serve you, and if you do to get the bill. There was more action in 5 minutes of tonight's game than three hours spent in an Italian restaurant. :)

I think you are right about the week off, it will be huge. Looks like another Storm Manly GF to me, with another happy ending in sight.

Against a good side the first half is always relevent.Im sure Des was very forceful in stressing "play f.....ing straight".

Just like the broncos game,the scoreline does not reflect the entire picture.Ours is fixed easily with attitude,i think Brisbane's problems are not that easily fixed.

Thanks for the commitment in getting a report whilst OS. Anyone think Rodney will get time for that tackle?

No he won't. Should not have been a penalty. Cocksmokers always give a penalty when someone stays down. They search for one.

Aparantly Des did not have to say much and the boys actually gave each other a serve (in a good way) in how they defended as a unit and that they must improve in the second half.

Massive commitment being away in Italy and listening in online plus then posting the now highly rated and anticipated weekly reports. Plus the report is pretty accurate too. I wish you were there, the crowd number was crap and The Bad is we should have been at Brooky with 20k+ baying fans but so be it, we overcame that and the fans around us were ecstatic. Like really. It was crazy in Bay 35 as we ran riot and smashed the cows.

cf2 is back said:
CF2 here on holiday in Italy. I was only able to hear last weeks Bris loss and tonights mega semi win via 2GB live stream, so without being able to see the action on tele I can't really do a report justice.

But having done several laps around my hotel room this afto yelling my head off, I can't sign off without saying the following:

THE GOOD:
An old cliche but it's how you face adversity that really counts. Obviously the first half was as bad as it gets but the 0-8 wasn't the problem, it was simply all down to how we reacted to Des' no doubt massive serve.

To have hit back and won 22-8 would have been an awesome reaction and result, but to totally blow them to pieces by 42-0 in the 2nd half is beyond exceptional. A truly sensational comeback in every way.

I believe the week off will now be the vital factor in us winning the comp, with the motivation to win our week 3 semi and get Glenn back for the GF now triply huge. We will be coming out fresh, mean and hungry. Can't wait.

THE BAD:
Obviously the first half but when you play like that in the 2nd it's irrelevant.

THE UGLY:
The crowd of under 14,000. Was that a non Brookie game protest? Seems incredible we couldn't get 20,000 to the SFS.

Sorry for the short report, but this is one very, very happy CF2 signing off from Italy, and even happier that I miss nothing next weekend and will be back for our mega week 3 semi!

Arrivederci and Go Manly!

mate, if you want a legal stream via bet365 whilst in europe pm me and ill sort ya out. Strange as it is we get to watch every game live in europe one way or the other

I can't understand how you could go away to Italy this time of year. All they have there is food, wine, scenery, girls, soccer, climate and culture.

The SFS kick off at 8:30 was a big mistake. No family would go, $30 - $50 tickets, no parking, expensive food, long way to travel with kids. It has to be re-thought. I don't really care if we play on the moon if we win, and in that second half, the small crowd sounded like 25,000 people, especially after Brett's second try.

SFS at 3pm Sunday would be a differnt story.

captainskin said:
I'm looking forward to the creative G,B&U report during the week we don't have a game.

The Good
We're not playing.

The Bad
We're not playing

The Ugly
Every other team left in the comp.

DSM5 said:
The NRL service to o/s fans is non-existant.

depends where you are i suppose, ive watched every game live in scando... through bet365 legal stream or my UK skysports setup (premier sports). Seem to be far off better than my family and friends in Sydney, no delay telecasts on the other side of the world!

DSM5 said:
The NRL service to o/s fans is non-existant.
There was a subscription service offered by Bigpond/NRL for overseas enthusiasts but this season, it seems to have disappeared.

I think people know exactly how and where they can go online to stream any game of their choosing LIVE. Why pay when you can get the same service elsewhere, for nothing!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7