The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly report - rd 8 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader

Player ratings:
Brett Stewart: Felt like he was just warming into the game when we were all stunned to learn he didn't make it out for the 2nd half. Praying he will be ok for the Roosters.
Jorge Taufau: Had the fullback spotlight thrown all over him for the 2nd half and handled it brilliantly, ultimately scoring the match winner. Super performance.
Tom Symonds: Seemed oddly quiet and well contained but obviously out of position.

Read the full article

Jorge's run out of the in goal was 1st class also. Defenitly more diamonds than rocks this year.
I liked when you said give Symonds a rest in the forwards? Everyone knows backs don't do anything :)

James Hasson was born in England and is 21 years of age
He is 193 cm tall and weighs 105kg. He plays lock s/row and prop.
He played for the sharks NYC team 2011 - 2012

Great call - lets get cf2 the big gig at The Daily Tele. Chief NRL reporter.
And flick all the logs/tools/dickheads that currently work there.

Nice write up. Don't agree with your criticism of George. Pretty hard to to hit the ball up when u don't have it. We saw very limited ball while he was on the field.

Good report and pretty accurate CF2. I urge any of the George Rose haters to watch the 35 minutes he played. Only 4 hit ups, but geez we had no ball during that period. 24 tackles, 0 missed tackles and 0 errors, possibly 1 penalty against him but we all know the refs were quite happy to give the dragfags a leg up everytime they could.

bazeagle said:

So are you suggesting cf2 works there by himself?

MadMarcus said:
bazeagle said:

So are you suggesting cf2 works there by himself?

Well MadMarcus, cf2's reports are way better written than the combined output of all the clowns at the Daily Tele.

Great write up yet again CF2. I hope George gets another crack this week, he did ok i thought, game seems a bit quick for him though..lol.

A great gusty win but no mention of our terrible ball control, we shoot ourselves in the foot with the amount of ball we drop and our poor disclpine that cripples our game at times

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7