The 'General Off-Topic Discussion, Banter, Arguments & Hopefully Some Mediation' Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
images-12.jpg

Rex at the end of the day we are all dickheads in common or simply common dickheads, that DO have common cause in our unwavering support of the Sea Eagles. This forum seems to be rebalancing itself a bit lately (to the good). Perhaps through organic evolution, the peak Silvertails Forum dickheadness, that was well and truly apparent to even the most simple of our fellow "Manly dickheads", will continue to be "managed" and suppressed if necessary by the mods in the future. By the way there is always a path forward.

That is seriously funny ****, and close to the post of the year.

Dickheads of the world unite together as one!!!

Terry attacking me by calling me you in many, many threads ...
He did exactly the same to me, repeatedly. Absolutely it was used as an insult to both of us. I think at times ST has tolerated too many personal attacks in the name of 'harden up it's only banter', but over time that can poison the mood & ruin the experience.
We are here for information and amusement. No-one is here to be insulted.

If you find that someone is wrecking your ST experience then why not simply disengage from interacting with them ?
Or hit the ignore button, whatever is easier.
That function is provided for a reason, I guess.

This isn't life and death.
It's a footy forum. People are going to get passionate about a whole range of topics, especially after a loss, especially after a few beers, especially during off season banter, etc.
As has been previously mentioned, if you are taking great offence by what a few randoms on the internet say, then you are doing the internet wrong imo.

As you should be Woodsie. I am indeed grateful.

You launched your vitriolic attacks and name calling first at a young kid, Turbo. How brave of you. Turbo, by the way has been an absolutely wonderful addition to the site. Like young Harry who arrived at a similar time. Turbo ignoring you showed his class, and your continued and extended attacks on the young kid showed your lack of class.

Anyway, I then dared challenge you on a single posting in the Steve Mortimer son thread. Obviously taboo for the great one to be challenged on his statements of absolute truth. It was quite amusing having you chase me around calling me names over the following months. And amusing watching you forming coalitions with the anti-gay Jesus crowd, apparently because you didn't feel capable to handle it alone. I decided to welcome your attacks, and just name the tactics you were using. I liked your standard 'dribbler' line, but was disappointed you gave that moniker to everyone else on your hit list as well. You really do need to get some new lines.

It seems I eventually wore you down by standing my ground and welcoming your increasingly feeble attacks, because you said you put me on your ignore list. And you did indeed not post any more. Victory. Some months later TerryRandall emboldened you to join him. Amazing how getting into a gang emboldens like alcohol. I guess you need some random target to gang attack during the offseason, and Ryan and Bozo and Terry's obsession with 'lefties' obviously weren't satisfying enough for you.

Trouble is, Terry is more feeble at attacking than you, so he's not much use. His overwhelming hatred gets in the way of clear thinking. And you had already successfully conditioned me to accept whatever you threw. You helped me see how meaningless the attacks are. Again, I say thank you for that.

Now the problem is that I am bored with your mundane offerings. And it is understandable that others are sick of the non-footy rubbish - as I am. And IMO it drags down the site to Kennel, Vermin and Worm standards. Lol @Manly stuff. I expect you will replace me with another target of abuse, of course, so it may go on.

Strange thing is that you and Terry both have wicked senses of humour. Piss in my pants funny. And I greatly share your distaste of the attacks on Manly players and officials. Just not the way to deal with it. Take out the vindictiveness and you would both be unambiguously wonderful to be around. But I guess we all carry our scars. Thank you for helping me with mine.

I see you are terrified that the mods might rein in your freedoms to attack. They already have with the two who simply mimicked your vindictive namecalling tactics. And they have a duty of care. Big worry, eh? Anyway that is for the mods to decide. Victory for you and Terry that I am going for good. But the pain that causes you to attack still remains.

I wish you both well, and naturally you won't believe it, but I am quite fond of you both.

And again, reality and truth remain strangers to you.

Unfortuneatly for you, and your revised history, where you suddenly appear to be the peoples hero, can simply be debunked by anybody wishing to read the thread you quote.

However, your newest incantation of the poor innocent victim calling upon the masses to join you in the fight against evil ... is simply pathetic, but it is a new strategy for you.

But, we both know that this wonderful, reasonable, tolerant and considerate Rex is a very thin veneer .... we both know you are not a victim Rexxy ... you a physcological predator who has just launched the first shots in your revised stratagem,

Well may you win hearts and minds ..... but many people have memories longer than you would like.

PSS and as a note of interest, my clashes with Turbo, Bozo and Ryan where all over issues that they knew full well what the argument was over ... they are real people with whom I had real clashes .... you rex are a fraud, little if anything you say is genuine, and nothing should be taken at face value ... even your well scripted tear laden threat to leave Silvertails .... one of your best rexxy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6