The Games Ahead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

I know I will be viewed as a pessimist, but considering our injuries and current form this is how I see our season panning out:

Canberra - Close Loss 16-14 (Blamed on the Bye)
Cronulla - Win 18-10
Wests Tigers - They will flog us Too much speed & Enthusiasm
Newcastle - Close Loss 14-8 (Always struggle at Newcastle)
Melbourne - Will flog us as payback for loss in Melbourne
St George - Will flog us (Down after Melbourne Game)
Warriors - Close win 12-6 (We'll be desperate)
Easts - Close win (We'll still be desperate)
Canterbury - Close loss (They'll be on a late season charge)

That gives us three wins for the rest of the season and 26 competition points and that simply won't be enough.

You're right,that is massively pessimistic. So much negativity around this joint at the moment. Hang tough people, this season is far from being a lost cause.

I wish we were playing Tigersat Brookie, also we should be able to win at least one of Canberra/Knights/Storm, I think we can get to 30 points if we are lucky and Lyon comes back from injury in time for the West Tigers match

i dont think canberra  or newcastle will be a loss..  tigers is a close 1 but i think by then our forwards might  start rolling up field like the 1st 9rounds..& we could out muscle them..  realistically all we need is hold possession complete our sets no forced errors  & our forwards motoring up field..the same formula we used in 07 & 08..

Get to the coast for the tigers game, ill be there donning the maroon and white, we need the win just head up the F3 and make a weekend of it !

there are some remaining yet rare sightings of manly fans on the central coast, youll mostly find the thousands of them supporting their team everytime they travel up the coast ! We love Brookie, We love the Eagles and we love it when they play on the Coast.

Saints and Melbourne will be tough, but for the rest of those games, there is no reason why we won't win all of them. The last few games we have lost have been against teams above us. We are a better team than alot of people on this forum think.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8