The game needs more of this.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is what we grew up with. Men acting like men on the foot field.
The highlights with Geyer and the Balmain boys going to war are great.

He was a lunatic MG no doubt but he never shied away and could play.
Loved his hit on whinging Gary Jack.
They have gone way to far in cleaning up the game.
Now just sh*tting themselves about law suits and assuming that mum's won't let their kids play because it's too rough.
If anything the biggest blight on the game isn't how tough the hits are but watching players perform head locks and choke holds and the like.
None of that would have been tolerated by players back then...

Punch ups should never have been banned to a degree. 1 on 1 should be ok imo, it's the clowns that are 3rd man in and start swinging that should be sent off..
I remember the origin series after the punching was banned , Thurston was laughing in the face of a prop and patting him on the head after he dropped a ball... the prop should have gotten up and absolutely flogged him..

What really bothers me about today's game is the laying down...
I was an average player at best ,but the harder someone hit me, the faster I got up.. never show the opponent you were hurt...
These days it's embarrassing that the slightest touches leave these grown men rolling around in "agony" until a penalty is blown.. I get that it's coached into them, but it's absolutely pathetic imo

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8