The Fortress will be missed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well after 40 years on the beaches, i am packing up and moving to the Gold Coast. I will miss my beloved Brookie @:cry:, but it will always be with me.

Looking forward to a new beginning though.

So.....you're the one renting out dce's gold coast home?!?!?!?!?!?!

Have a good move.

Isn't it amazing how little people visit the non footy forums?

I moved country....so I reckon you'll be fine :)

Well after 40 years on the beaches, i am packing up and moving to the Gold Coast. I will miss my beloved Brookie @:cry:, but it will always be with me.

Looking forward to a new beginning though.
Good luck with the move. You interested in selling your northern beaches home cheap to a fellow Silvertail? ;)

So.....you're the one renting out dce's gold coast home?!?!?!?!?!?!

Have a good move.

Isn't it amazing how little people visit the non footy forums?

I moved country....so I reckon you'll be fine :)
Yeah I take credit for the back flip lol. Thanks GE. Looking forward to the move.
I like the non footy forums. Shame people don't visit them much

Good luck with the move. You interested in selling your northern beaches home cheap to a fellow Silvertail? ;)
Thanks Mals. I wish I owned my northern beaches home. Might of stayed if that were the case. Rent here is killing me

You're going to love it at the GC, Mate!! Don't forget to invest in some heavy duty block out curtains if your bedroom window faces east. Unless you're a very earl riser in the summer. @:p

Thanks Mals. I wish I owned my northern beaches home. Might of stayed if that were the case. Rent here is killing me
I hear you, it's a pipe dream for me to own a home on the northern beaches but I'll keep dreaming :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6