The "Fat Lady" hasn't sung yet.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
Yeah, I'm disappointed, but, I've been quite impressed by our effort of late, and we have had some good wins this year, albiet not many. We got wroughted out of the Melbourne game, always on the blunt end of the stick in most games. DCE has really put in a solid effort this year, and deserves the Captaincy in the halves, and Jake Captain of the forwards like we had back in the day. Matt Wright has been improving every game. Tom Wright has been blooded. Dylan Walker is a big in for our game against the Roosters, as is Tafua. Both Turbos are playing out of their skin. All our fowards are eating metres, and smashing other packs, thank god for Fainu, we lucked out there after losing Api.

Walker and Tafua back give us a bit of depth for a change, and we have some forward cover too, in my opinion, we will easily beat the Roosters, who are not travelling that great. The Broncos play Penrith, and are playing ordinary, so expect a Panthers win there. If both these games go our way, we are still a chance at the finals. 28pts will get us a crack on F/A, if the Broncos win 3 out of 7. Of course, we have to win all 7.

Dare to dream... Now, back to the Bourbon.
ladder.jpg

I hope you are right brother as I would love nothing more than to see finals footy this year . I live and breath seeing Manly fighting into the finals

Yeah, I'm disappointed, but, I've been quite impressed by our effort of late, and we have had some good wins this year, albiet not many. We got wroughted out of the Melbourne game, always on the blunt end of the stick in most games. DCE has really put in a solid effort this year, and deserves the Captaincy in the halves, and Jake Captain of the forwards like we had back in the day. Matt Wright has been improving every game. Tom Wright has been blooded. Dylan Walker is a big in for our game against the Roosters, as is Tafua. Both Turbos are playing out of their skin. All our fowards are eating metres, and smashing other packs, thank god for Fainu, we lucked out there after losing Api.

Walker and Tafua back give us a bit of depth for a change, and we have some forward cover too, in my opinion, we will easily beat the Roosters, who are not travelling that great. The Broncos play Penrith, and are playing ordinary, so expect a Panthers win there. If both these games go our way, we are still a chance at the finals. 28pts will get us a crack on F/A, if the Broncos win 3 out of 7. Of course, we have to win all 7.

Dare to dream... Now, back to the Bourbon. View attachment 8920
Ahhhhh bourbon

Dare to dream... Now, back to the Bourbon. View attachment 8920
Luv your optimism mate. I think we can win this whole farking comp. Can you imagine the look on Greenturds face.

Luv your optimism mate. I think we can win this whole farking comp. Can you imagine the look on Greenturds face.

Not sure we can win the comp, but I think we have life in us, our fowards have been dominating. If we get a few combo's happening in the halves, and some confidence, we will suprise everyone. I can see their attitude adjustment kicking in.

Now, where is that bourbon...

this lady, if she can kick, concentrate for 80 minutes , can lead or possibly captain/coach then throw her a jumper. Then we may still have a shot. If not start booking holidays

28pts will get us a crack on F/A, if the Broncos win 3 out of 7. Of course, we have to win all 7.

Dare to dream... Now, back to the Bourbon.
We're currently on 12 pts and even if we win all 7, that would total 26 pts not 28. Maybe you've had one too many Bourbons :giggle: but I like your optimism.

Yesterday's loss removed any finals hopes for me. However, buoyed by your optimism, I will dare to dream a little bit longer...:rock:

Think of how much less stress we’ll go through in September!!

That’s at least one bonus isn’t it??

• Clever
Reactions: R3
I doubt we will make the finals & I'm 100% sure we won't get the spoon so Trent try something new & let the team play to it's potential. Tom Wright should get lots more game time so that he's primed to do a Kalyn Ponga next year. Fainu will only get better! Work on combinations & let the boys do their thing! WTF do we have to lose..........

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6