The Fans have spoken

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Of course we don't know how selective those interviews were and there were only about half a dozen (mind you that could be half the Sea eagles fan base at the moment). But I think there is a sense that Manly fans generally want a local lad to coach the side. Unfortunately I don't think this will happen. I think its Henry or McGuire, with Hasler an outsider

The real vibe in the area is apathy. Constant off-field drama + **** results + the way they've lost some of those games + **** scheduling = no one cares/people are getting on with life...

I've been to six games at Brookie this year but I stayed away from the Titans match for obvious reasons - and I was proved right. I felt sick watching it on my laptop from the comfort of my home so I would have been spewin', literally, had I gone to all the trouble, cost and discomfort to watch it from my usual place on the Hill. The majority of our players - and our coaching staff - gave up. It was disgusting. Much worse than the hiding Easts gave us a month or so back because Easts are a good side and we are average, at best.
Why wouldn't the rugby attract a bigger crowd than these over-paid palookers? (I'm not counting the Turbos, Joel or DCE in my assessment).
The rugby lads, most of whom are virtually amateurs, put on a spirited match that showed me how far the Sea Eagles have fallen in recent years.
Rugby League on the Northern Beaches is moribund. The NRL must be delighted. The Council has also played its part in letting Brookie go to the dog-walkers. The Penns, if you believe them, have done nothing wrong. Certainly they haven't done much right.

The real vibe in the area is apathy. Constant off-field drama + **** results + the way they've lost some of those games + **** scheduling = no one cares/people are getting on with life...
Yeah this is it!

I can handle losing and have suffered the bad seasons where we've missed the finals and I've just accepted it and moved onto the following year...but this is different.

It's the constant barrage of negativity, lurching from one crisis to the next that has got myself and other fans turning away from the game.

Yeah this is it!

I can handle losing and have suffered the bad seasons where we've missed the finals and I've just accepted it and moved onto the following year...but this is different.

It's the constant barrage of negativity, lurching from one crisis to the next that has got myself and other fans turning away from the game.

It's been one thing or another since winning in 2011 @:cry:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8