The equation is set

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, no longer a nothing game. It will be a nervous wait to find out if and exactly how long our guys will be suspended. Either way i think we can keep the game a fairly tight loss at worst.

1 v 2 doesn't really hold any gain in the overall scheme of the comp mate so not too concerned about that, would be nice though

The diff between 2 and 3 is massive though

No point putting spoiler in the headline. Actually, putting spoiler in the headline actually spoils the result more.

I don't really care though.

I want to see the NRL try and build it up, if they rip the sole out of it at the same time !!

I should actually put the result up because the 2nd half of that was disgraceful. The last 20mins you would think was 15 v 16

Has 3rd ever gone out? You would know you were cursed if that happened. Can't send a NSW Cup team now...DAMN!!!

bob dylan said:
Moops said:
Can't send a NSW Cup team now...DAMN!!!

You cant do that anyway,

Didn't Bob Fulton do that one day? LoL
He brought up reggies like Hill, Hoppa and co.?

I was a Bears fan at the time, so don't know if this is just here say???

Its not in the rule book it has to do with the salary cap.

Remember 2 weeks ago the Titans sat Clinton Toopi on the bench despite having medical advice that he should not play due to head injuries. They had applied to the NRL to add another player to the 25 man squad and were denied.

So Toopi sat and did not play, they only had 3 reserves. (edited)

They had already used extra players in the year after getting special permission from the NRL.

Maybe the NRL would be happy to allow us some leeway. Maybe not.

I made a mistake Toopi didnt play they only used 16 players against the Raiders. I was thinking it was they week prior vs Storm

Berkeley_Eagle said:
not showing much confidence Kiwi LOL
we win by 15 and Storm lose by 15 is what I want

if only carney was still in the roosters team, he would've been out on the piss all week knowing the back pages are filled each day already, having a blast, he may have played game of his life and lead roosters to a last round win over melbourne.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6