The election.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is a widespread and growing cynicism about our politicians and our political system. Principled political leadership is almost non-existent, certainly in so far as rallying our populace behind a recognisable tenet of any kind.
Meanwhile the world teeters as racism and prejudice are enlisted in support of various dictatorships and facile populist groupings.
Without wishing to bring down the buoyant spirits of Sea Eagle fans, I expect things politically to get worse before they ever get better.

There is a widespread and growing cynicism about our politicians and our political system. Principled political leadership is almost non-existent, certainly in so far as rallying our populace behind a recognisable tenet of any kind.
Meanwhile the world teeters as racism and prejudice are enlisted in support of various dictatorships and facile populist groupings.
Without wishing to bring down the buoyant spirits of Sea Eagle fans, I expect things politically to get worse before they ever get better.
I'm not sold on our current system.
Three year terms are last of the issue. I'd would be happy with a five year term for new governments, reelected then 3 years.

Shiitfuuckerys a word?....who knew.(taking out the extra i and u of course:devil:).
......oh and the brunette is hot....that’s as far as I’ll get into political speak.

Always on the look-out for a new word ..... I am not certain of the correct meaning or definition of Shiifuuckery ... but it sounds very much like what happens when numbnuttery gets out of control ......

Feeling a bit chuffed ...... regular readers will have heard me comment over the years about having coffee in the mornings at the local Cafe .... I have called it everything from the "table of knowledge" to the "table of Incontinence" to the "Margot Robbie Appreciation table" and other things .... in fact we sit at the same table every day .. and it is just table #25 ..

Well, recently one of the boofheads, a mate, and a real good bloke ran for state parliament .... and succeeded ... he is of yesterday the new right honourable .... and in his maiden speech ... in Hansards .... he has immortalised the Margot Robbie appreciation table with this line ....

"I started the day as I have started nearly every day for the last few years: I went down to my local cafe and sat at our regular table 25 and had a coffee with my mates. Although we normally discuss diverse topics such as vegan ethics and mountain biking, on polling day it was all about the election. It is important for me to point out that this group, probably more than any other, encouraged me to take the step of running for pre-selection. I thank them."

As I said ... feeling pretty chuffed ..... and I remember when @Ryan used to laugh at my references to the table ....and the wisdom there contained ..

Feeling a bit chuffed ...... regular readers will have heard me comment over the years about having coffee in the mornings at the local Cafe .... I have called it everything from the "table of knowledge" to the "table of Incontinence" to the "Margot Robbie Appreciation table" and other things .... in fact we sit at the same table every day .. and it is just table #25 ..

Well, recently one of the boofheads, a mate, and a real good bloke ran for state parliament .... and succeeded ... he is of yesterday the new right honourable .... and in his maiden speech ... in Hansards .... he has immortalised the Margot Robbie appreciation table with this line ....

"I started the day as I have started nearly every day for the last few years: I went down to my local cafe and sat at our regular table 25 and had a coffee with my mates. Although we normally discuss diverse topics such as vegan ethics and mountain biking, on polling day it was all about the election. It is important for me to point out that this group, probably more than any other, encouraged me to take the step of running for pre-selection. I thank them."

As I said ... feeling pretty chuffed ..... and I remember when @Ryan used to laugh at my references to the table ....and the wisdom there contained ..

Mate, I just wish I got an invite these days.

I mistook the ‘l’ in ‘election’ for an ‘r’.

True story of when i worked in Bangkok (pun unintended) and it was in the midst of an election back home. As you all probably know, and hopefully I’m not accused of being racist, Asians can mix up ‘l’ and ‘r’. Anyway, in strolls a staff member one morning and in front of everyone looked at me and asked “what about your erection”. To be honest, she was hot as hell, and a mere glimpse of her may have led to an accurate question.

Only one day to go....thank F for that.
Personally I won't be deciding on who to vote for until I see how the potential leaders have their election day sausage. Ideally it should be onion first (whole, raw and with the skin still on) on sourdough bread fermented with Yaks milk. The sausage should be vegan and Halal approved and they should take the take the first bite from the lower left of the bread while facing Greenwich. If anyone does that they will have my full support :)

I so wanted to argue with the fraser anning staffer. He gave me a comment after i refused his leaflet.
I was in my company shirt so i couldnt throw down there and then.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6