The Cherry is ripe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle Has Landed

Bencher
Tipping Member
What an awesome gutsy, courageous effort by the boys tonight just sensational.
What can I say about DCE the guy is an absolute freak he was a menace for the Sharks he was in everything.
Manly has to hold onto this guy he is the best halfback in the game.
Give him the Captaincy give him whatever he wants.
He is all class.
Thoughts?

Agree that he is the best half in the game. Any half would do well in the NRL with only half the creativity that Cherry possesses.

I got worried by some of his options in the first half and pushing passes, but overall that was his game, he dominated field position, and he won it for us. Fantastic effort. MOTM by a long way IMO.

I wish Foran was able to finish off his line break with a try. He really deserved it and I do agree that his defence at the end went a fair way to saving us.

Id put foz as captain over DCE both great players but foz has that extra mongrel

The Eagle Has Landed said:
What an awesome gutsy, courageous effort by the boys tonight just sensational.
What can I say about DCE the guy is an absolute freak he was a menace for the Sharks he was in everything.
Manly has to hold onto this guy he is the best halfback in the game.
Give him the Captaincy give him whatever he wants.
He is all class.
Thoughts?

One of the best halves in the game not the best. Has the skill set and kicking options to potentially be the best half in the game though.

First half of the year I was disappointed in his play but he really has picked up in the back end of the season. I still think he lacks composure, over complicates some attack and his lack of directness at key times during a game especially in pressure periods.

Anyone who puts DCE above Foran as captain has rocks in their head.

Foran is the next skipper hands down. Both were superb tonight, in vastly different ways. DCE with the brilliant and flashy but loose at times, Foran with the mongrel and intensity for 80 minutes, with touches of class thrown in.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2