The buzz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don’t mind Buzz ( at times ), he’s one of the last old school league journos BUT sadly these days he’s paid to write “ click bait” and be controversial.

It’s the modern era of sports journalism, concentrate on all the **** as that’s what makes people click to read AND then get advertised to.

I’ll be more interested to see what the general consensus is about a month before the comp actually starts.

As far as third goes that will only happens if three things come to fruition.

1) Tommy remains fit all year

2) We get a better than usual run of injuries.

3) The replacement hooker(s) actually work.

I actually think we will be Top 4 this season.
I'm struggling to think of teams that will improve. With the help the NRL is giving Souffs I'm tipping them to be 1, then Easts, us, and Brisbane or Melbourne.
Even when our injuries/suspensions happen I'm sure we'll be better off with our 'secondary' players, particularly our forwards.
We have a well balanced squad.

1. Sydney Roosters
2. South Sydney Rabbitohs
3. Canberra Raiders / Manly
4. Manly Sea Eagles / Raiders
5. Parramatta Eels
6. Melbourne Storm
7-8. Broncos/Cowboys/Sharks

Not end of world if not top 4, but IF a dummy half is reasonable and does a job, and major injuries are avoided then we can certainly do it. Rabbitohs were quite good for most of this year and will be dominant against lower ranked teams but like this year will be pretty tame against the stronger sides. Storm are weaker, eels have a very strong team but even if they make the top 4 they are cursed with being that blue and 'gold' side from parramatta and be as useless as all other eels teams are. Broncos will be a little better i think, cowboys have some decent backs now and it all depends on whether their halves pick up their game. Sharks are meh

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6