The Bush fires ....and floods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We're in a similar boat. We only have 9 heads currently, but can't afford to keep even them. The drought has been bad enough and feed is getting scarce locally, but we lost over 40% of our property in the fires a few weeks ago. Two of our resting paddocks were lost and most of our surrounding national national Park.

It's been a tough year.
Sorry to hear about your circumstances feathered friend

You appear to be a tough person having endured this challenging tough time

A testimony to your character as tough times do not last but tough people like you do
images (5).jpg

People have been going to smoking rooms for relief. After the equivalent of 20 cigarettes outside, the equivalent effect of only 10 cigarettes in a smoking room is a change for the better.

Its busy up here today. Sirens everywhere. Been told if it jumps Bells Line of Road , we are all in deep s..t up here. Fingers crossed
Be prepared for some sleepless nights. Once the fires get close you have to keep an eye out for embers and fire maps. It can get quite tense, make sure you have a week or so of groceries good to go aswell an evacuation plan.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that and the winds are kind for you

Be prepared for some sleepless nights. Once the fires get close you have to keep an eye out for embers and fire maps. It can get quite tense, make sure you have a week or so of groceries good to go aswell an evacuation plan.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that and the winds are kind for you
Cheers LittleSnake

We're in a similar boat. We only have 9 heads currently, but can't afford to keep even them. The drought has been bad enough and feed is getting scarce locally, but we lost over 40% of our property in the fires a few weeks ago. Two of our resting paddocks were lost and most of our surrounding national national Park.

It's been a tough year.
All the best mate.
Really hoping it turns around for you...

Its busy up here today. Sirens everywhere. Been told if it jumps Bells Line of Road , we are all in deep s..t up here. Fingers crossed
Been hearing about it up there too.
Hope you are all good too mate.
Keep us updated...

WE DONT HAVE TO FEEL HELPLESS FOR THE MISFORTUNATE

WE CAN ALL HELP !!!

LESS WORDS AND MORE ACTIONS

MANLY PEOPLE SHOULD STICK TOGETHER
LET US ALL FOLLOW OR GREAT MANLY SEA EAGLES CLUBS LEAD
SUPPORT ALL OUR MANLY PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING IT TOUGH

TAKE YOUR PICK .........

Disaster relief and recovery - Bushfires | Australian Red Cross

NSW Bush Fires - How you can help - NSW Rural Fire Service

DONATE TO US – The Bushfire Foundation Inc

images.jpg

Been hearing about it up there too.
Hope you are all good too mate.
Keep us updated...
Thanks mate. Well we got through last night without any drama,s but everyday is a different day so we will take that. I have mates that are closer to the fires than me and we stay in contact so I worry more about him and his family. Thanks to all my Silvertail family for your kind words of support. Its what makes this site good, we all have each others backs in times of need. Sure we might not agree all the time but when times of need come around, we all stick solid. Cheers to all. I think I am pretty safe where I am hopefully. Its Just up the road and its the burning embers that are the worry if the wind powers up .In the immortal words of Jeff Fenech, love ya,s all. Stay cool people

Can't believe this, but ScoMo is holidaying in Hawaii whilst almost the whole country from Perth to Adelaide to NSW and the Sunshine Coast is burning @:mad:

Another religious freak who'll send 'thoughts and prayers' and pose for the camera rather than overseeing this natural disaster :swear:

Can't believe this, but ScoMo is holidaying in Hawaii whilst almost the whole country from Perth to Adelaide to NSW and the Sunshine Coast is burning @:mad:

Another religious freak who'll send 'thoughts and prayers' and pose for the camera rather than overseeing this natural disaster :swear:

I guess the fireys could use another hand on the hoses. Can he hold a hose ?

You correctly accuse the bloke of sending his thoughts and prayers rubbish and posing for the camera, but what is he going to literally do, other that that ?.

Announce another committee ?
Announce another commission ?

That's not going to help people on the ground today, tomorrow, in a month from now.

No holiday for the firefighters this year

I wonder if Tony is fighting fires or on holidays as well?

Just reading houses down in Balmoral and surrounding areas going up in flames. No deaths as yet.
Also the government has passed a law to fine anyone caught throwing cigarette butts out of their cars in a total fire ban period 10 demerit points(not sure on the monetary fine). They should keep this law in regardless of wether it’s a total fire ban or not imo.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2