The Bush fires ....and floods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@FerriesInfo
Ferries are not running due to thick smoke. Buses are being organized to replace F1 Manly services but aren't on site yet.

Sheesh

That looks pretty bad.

Think I need to shout you all a refreshment or two.

Meet you here!

w47AtXS.jpg

Incompetent Government

Last dam build in NSW was in 1920

No planning

They knew about the severe dry weather conditions and they should have had military services assist in the begining before the fire spread out of control

It is like having players like , Jake Turbo , Tom Turbo, DCE, and Kappow on the bench and watching the opposition burn Manly

Game over

No planning

No fcking idea

Just full of excuses

and no accountability

TIME FOR FREE SPEECH .....

They can all go and get fcked

incompetence.png

6 months worth of rain fell on Brissy airport in 1 hour yesterday - rest of the area got zilch :eek:

Mother Nature has had it with us :nerd:

Still no blue skies over God's Country :cloud::newmoonface:

Me and a few mates when it finally rained last night ..... it was getting desperate .... all the local growers had laid of 80% of their seasonal pickers due to lack of water ..... had a good soaking overnight ... just need it to continue a bit longer to put some water in the dams and water tanks .....

Hope any of you equally affected are getting some or soon will .....

6 months worth of rain fell on Brissy airport in 1 hour yesterday - rest of the area got zilch :eek:

Mother Nature has had it with us :nerd:

Still no blue skies over God's Country :cloud::newmoonface:
HM I live about ten mins from the airport and it felt like 6yrs worth of rain!

We got a paltry 10mm a few days ago, had a Goanna drinking from my dogs water bowl it's so bloody dry.

We had 40 head of cattle 5 years ago, can't afford to keep them anymore.
On a plus side 50 kangaroos have moved in instead @:D
We're in a similar boat. We only have 9 heads currently, but can't afford to keep even them. The drought has been bad enough and feed is getting scarce locally, but we lost over 40% of our property in the fires a few weeks ago. Two of our resting paddocks were lost and most of our surrounding national national Park.

It's been a tough year.

Attachments

• IMG_20191129_190634_141.jpg
    IMG_20191129_190634_141.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20191129_190634_139.jpg
    IMG_20191129_190634_139.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 10
We're in a similar boat. We only have 9 heads currently, but can't afford to keep even them. The drought has been bad enough and feed is getting scarce locally, but we lost over 40% of our property in the fires a few weeks ago. Two of our resting paddocks were lost and most of our surrounding national national Park.

It's been a tough year.
Geeze mate, doesn't look good.

It's been a tough year.

Sorry to hear that Little Snake.

Hang in there. Hoping it turns around for you.

Last edited:

It's been a tough year.

Ditto old mate .... stay strong and best wishes ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4