The Bush fires ....and floods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m filthy. Watching the radar, and we had heavy thunder storms just north and one now that is hitting the Tweed. Happy that some are getting a bit of rain. But c’mon, stop sidestepping my joint.:mad:

We got thunder , wind AND 40 seconds of rain.

But thankfully not that crap that hit the north side.

You can just see the tree line which is my boundary line, what you can't see is the F-off mountains of the great dividing range right above it.
And yes, it bloody dry out here.

Everywhere is mate, we did 16,000 Kms this year to the Kimberley’s and never saw a blade of green grass once!!

We had 40 head of cattle 5 years ago, can't afford to keep them anymore.
On a plus side 50 kangaroos have moved in instead @:D

When I was still living in Moree I was a member of the local Apex club and we built a weir across the river ( creek for most ) running through the town so there’d be a lovely water park for the wildlife and non motorised boating.

It was built in 1987, and I’ve never seen it completely dry in the 30 years since it was built.

Was down there a few weeks ago and took this photo.

Attachments

• C74F363C-7029-4676-B068-84A1C793CDF5.jpeg
    C74F363C-7029-4676-B068-84A1C793CDF5.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 27
Izzy says the bushfires are God's punishment for abortion and same sex marriage.
What a self-righteous prick, he's actually getting worse.

Last time I looked, koalas and other assorted bush animals weren’t known for their rampant abortions and same-sex marriage. Seems a bit harsh of Izzy’s god to be taking a heap of them out as punishment for stuff they didn’t do...unless it’s the chlamydia? Are the koalas being punished for spreading STDs?

Last time I looked, koalas and other assorted bush animals weren’t known for their rampant abortions and same-sex marriage. Seems a bit harsh of Izzy’s god to be taking a heap of them out as punishment for stuff they didn’t do...unless it’s the chlamydia? Are the koalas being punished for spreading STDs?
I heard on the news 300 koala's killed in the last couple of weeks, out of an estimated 20k that's a lot.

Sydney is all smoke haze again today. The NE are blowing the smoke from the mid north coast fires then the afternoon westerlies are blanketing the coast from the Wollomi fires o_O

We need the rains @:worried:

From news.com.au.......

Original link: RUSH HOUR: Macca's worker confesses to routinely handing out extra nuggets

'Smoky' hailstones fall in Coffs Harbour after bushfires
Phoebe Loomes

Hailstones have fallen in a NSW city after a week of severe bushfires in nearby areas, with one resident dropping stones in her drink only to realise they "tasted like smoke".

Coffs Harbour resident Mirella Ferrari shared images of the large hailstones she'd gathered online. She told news.com.au the melted hailstones tasted "horribly smoky".

The hailstones fell in parts of Coffs Harbour on Sunday, with residents saying the storm only lasted a few minutes. The beachside city has been blanketed in smoke over the last week, as fires burned in surrounding areas of Toormina, Karangi, Glenreagh and Nana Glen over the last week.

Smoky hailstones - Coffs.JPG

Once God was so cranky he killed everything on the planet as a reset, except for a bloke and his immediate family ...

Good news: I finished fertilizing the garden yesterday and 4:30pm today it started to pour with heavy rain @:)

Bad News: 4:48pm a huge bolt of lightning blew out my TV :eek:

So I'll watch the show by Mother Nature instead - so happy to breath fresh air again

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4