the burglars from bondi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mutley

Reserve Grader
pretty certain manly can roll the roosters if we play attacking footy, if manly play 1 out  through the forwards or the halfback simply turning the ball inside to a forward, the roosters get off their line too quick (offside) and will smother manly and dictate field position.

there is defensive deficiencies with carney, and kenny dowall sometimes very poor in positional play so thats where manly need to target and exploit  with lyon, matai and hopefully a fit, hands superglued watmough

The problem with us is, without Farrar at the back injecting himself we look very flat in our set pieces and the way to beat The Roosters i think is to exploit their poor defence at times.

Their attack is way too potent to hold them out all game. We need to play attacking footy and also have defensive line speed, which we have been lacking all year.

Did anyone see that little grubber Campese put through against the Dragqueens?

I wish Foran would do that just once or twice a game, it works against that type of defence and then puts them in 2 minds. We need to get a little more creative.

stoodamire link said:
The problem with us is, without Farrar at the back injecting himself we look very flat in our set pieces and the way to beat The Roosters i think is to exploit their poor defence at times.

that was a major problem on Sat night, players had no one to pass the ball to because all the players were in front of the guy with the ball.  Way too flat.

Thanks mate! Long time lurker, i thought yesterday i'd actually registering and start posting, all to find out that my username had been taken (which is stranger, because it's not very common). Then i proceeded to try login with that username and what do you know? I had already registered back in 2005.

Haha.

Unless Choc is fully fit, which must be doubtful, I fear we don't have the penetration to beat the Roosters.

Came from Amare Stoudemire.

I found that name quite funny for reason in high school and decided to spell it a bit differently and ever since has been my username.

A basketballer (so Google tells me)...oh well whatever tickles your fancy I suppose....funny username but there's some rippers on here, I just wish I was a little more adventurous

thanks for the welcome mark, i actually go back a while to the one eyed eagle days under a different nic and was a member here but couldnt log  inwith the same nic on so being a bit of a mongrel im here as mutley

stoodamire link said:
Came from Amare Stoudemire.

I found that name quite funny for reason in high school and decided to spell it a bit differently and ever since has been my username.

He should go ok in New York. Damon Stoudemire was a good player as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6