The Bros.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Love it.

IMG_20180712_012129.jpg

Which one? Apparently there are a few of them kicking around...
Sorry you must have used the collective noun for two champions.

Joint winners would have made more sense and less controversy than that NRL rigged decision.

They should have the judges from Tasmania South Australia as they would have more idea and less bias than Mal and Locky

Take your pick of Man of the Series there.

100% agree that grub slater getting man of the match.....was wrong. Let alone Man of the Series???

The fact that Lockyer and Meninga have been so shocked by the uproar shows they have little sense of what happens outside.

When Tommy scored that runaway try I was so pumped I was jumping around the lounge room going, 'That's my boy! That's my Tommy!"
Daughter was giggling at me and told me he wasn't mine. I said yes he is.
Points to herself. Says "Hello".
So I re-jumped around the lounge room pointing at her going, '"That's my girl! That's my J......!"
:D
I hope she's happy to know she has a brother.

Turbo certainly stretched out and covered some ground with his runaway try and showed that he is right up there with some of the game;s top speedsters . D C E also showed his natural good speed to try to cover him and if Tom Wright and maybe Anderson are added to the Manly back line in the near future and along with Walker , Suli and even Kelly , again should give Manly one of the quicker and more elusive back lines going around

What amazes me is that even Tedesco outshone Slater throughout the series. I'm not disputing Slater's performances, which were good. But there were at least five players who outshone him which are the two Trbojevics, Tedesco, Holmes and possibly Cordner., throughout the series. Makes these man of the match decisions a joke and should be dropped if they cant get unbiased assessors.

Cook, Tedesco, the two Turbos and Cordner . . . and one of them would have been a worthy recipient.
Actually, Ingliss deserved the award more than Slater. He was great in his two matches, whereas Slater was good but not exceptional in his two.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7