The biggest worry tonight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
As I see it the biggest worry tonight is getting that front row moving.  I'm not to concerned about Big George and Ted, but the loss of Hall and JWH''s defensive lapses leaves me with a jittery feeling.  I'm very worried about the lack of putting the shoulder into tackles from  JWH.  Hopefully I won't see any of the rubbish shoulder charges and air swings from the big guy.  Never thought I'd lament the absence of Princess.

I am worried about the go forward.

We lose Hall's straight hard running, and need someone to step up and take on that role

I am always nervous before a big game. But the more I think about it the less I respect the Storm. Manly to crunch the life out of them in the first 20 and go on to win by 20.

Who would have thought that without Hall, we would be grapsing at straws as to who would replace him.

Zep link said:
Who would have thought that without Hall, we would be grapsing at straws as to who would replace him.
to be fair we are only grasping because king is out

My concernis that the Storm will have a lot of pent up revenge after last years GF - that will be very motivated to do a number on us tonight.

Our lads will have to be up for this becasue they will be - the distraction of Glen's tragedy wont help our guys either - I am sure that would have an impact on the squad losing and it wont be positive

Maybe,or maybe they'll do it for Hall.  Only they individually know what's in their heads (hello Captain).  The newpapers are full of how great Lima and Blair are, but didn't they both play in the 40 nil result last year?  If we can knock over Inglis and kick away from Slater, we're half way there.  Lyon to step up and lead the backs to a win.

DSM5 link said:
Maybe,or maybe they'll do it for Hall.  Only they individually know what's in their heads (hello Captain).  The newpapers are full of how great Lima and Blair are, but didn't they both play in the 40 nil result last year?  If we can knock over Inglis and kick away from Slater, we're half way there.  Lyon to step up and lead the backs to a win.

in said 40-0 defeat, we kicked at slater ?!?!? making him lose interest for the rest of the set of six. Kick straight to him, put him in the corner and let Snake and Matai smack him for touching the ball. Put in the midfield bombs where he has sucked in the past

The Wheel link said:
My concernis that the Storm will have a lot of pent up revenge after last years GF - that will be very motivated to do a number on us tonight.

Our lads will have to be up for this becasue they will be - the distraction of Glen's tragedy wont help our guys either - I am sure that would have an impact on the squad losing and it wont be positive

Hate to say I told you so.............

That result had nothing to do with Hall's misfortune.  Nobody stepped up.  Some, a few, played well in fits and starts, but the team was poorly led, no game plan that I could see, and no composure or thought for ball security.  Total crap.

Not refering to Hall, referring to the storm carrying a hunger for revenge from last years GF that we couldnt match

No we're much more predictable. Very very rarely Orford has a good game which we don't expect.

Not sure another three years is worth it, unless we're keen on strengthening our NSW Cup team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6