The ball is in our court.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
A win against Parramatta will give us a chance to hit first on the ladder if Tigers beat the Storm. I hope we play well and continue the good run.

First time since 07. We just need to win on Monday so lets not get too far ahead of ourselves here

Captain obvious #2
If the Storm beat the Tigers we need to win with a 5 point better differential to grab top spot.

Don't know how they work out who's ahead if Manly & Melb both have the same differential.

Rex said:
Captain obvious #2
If the Storm beat the Tigers we need to win with a 5 point better differential to grab top spot.

Don't know how they work out who's ahead if Manly & Melb both have the same differential.

Melbourne would be ahead I think. The reason behind that being that they beat us in rnd 1.

No idea what would happen if the series was one a piece though.

Jonesyv2 said:
$100 on us at $26 :D i hope this pans out!

Hell yeah, $200 at $26 for me. A mate of mine who hates Manly done the same. Funny thing is, he is now cheering for them. I think I will have him converted by the end of the year

Rex said:
Captain obvious #2

i may have read somewhere that it goes to points for to see who's first and second? something like that perhaps

Atleast we dont have captain hindsight
Im pretty sure we have The Coon,Tupperware,Mysterion(Me),The human kite and Mosquito,but who is mintberry crunch?

eggson said:
Rex said:
Captain obvious #2

i may have read somewhere that it goes to points for to see who's first and second? something like that perhaps

No. They calculate the average points differential for the two teams in question for each round all of the comp, so Melbourne would achieve a higher average differential as manly has done catch up and Melbourne have fallen back.

So we just need to wallop Parra really, and we will. Tigs and Storm will be close one.

The Eagle said:
Im pretty sure we have The Coon,Tupperware,Mysterion(Me),The human kite and Mosquito,but who is mintberry crunch?

What are you talking about ?

Rex said:
Captain obvious #2

As the Drizzle won today, we have to end the round with a win tomorrow and have a points differential better than 12 to lead the comp.

TokyoEagle said:
The Eagle said:

What are you talking about ?

www.google.com

Look it up,its not hard to find

The Eagle said:

Why the f** are you Mysterion when every one knows your Shane?? lmao ..
Im still blowing out about the time you told us you were going 106 km in a 40 km zone & got pulled over ..told us 5 more minutes you would have been in an 80 km zone hahahahaha.. i cant breathe...............

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6