The attitude we want at this proud club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
80D5F40F-C6FA-4AC8-878A-423574F0718C.jpeg
nothing more to say

He was a really solid player for manly in 2017. He has all the tools just needs to be used properly. Barret used second rowers as defenders only under his powerful winger hit up fullback hit up middle forward hit up approach. Unfortunately teams worked this out in 2018. He's a useful forward to have. But half the complaints about our centres come from the one trick game plan we stuck to this year.

As for vaccinations well...Facebook and instagram make stars of people like Belle Gibson and Mr Activated Almonds. There's a hunger for stupidity in the world. Look at ours and the American political situation and the ****e going on in France.

I hope Frank gets a sporting gig after this season. Not sure he'll make it I to our team much this coming year.

Possibly in the centres as a defensive backline player?

Frank might go ok with Des as coach. There is certainly evidence of some ability.
Frank will be 32 next week, I think the horse has bolted in regards to him lifting his game to the next level, sure he has the size and probably the pace to be a real weapon, but at this stage of his career he's barely a bench player

I think Des will look to get the best from him for that one season, boosting Frankie Dub’s marketability for one last gig in the ESL.

Or as ‘Throners might say: Winterstein is coming.

... and yet ... when he played the full season at starting 2nd row we came 6th ......

To be quite Frank , i reckon that he is capable of offering at least one more solid season for Manly in the i st grade pack somewhere [ more likely bench ] . Just need him fitter and more focused .

... and yet ... when he played the full season at starting 2nd row we came 6th ......
I remember that semi against Penrith when we were dominated by their forwards .
We came 6th and we were the first team to get punted out of the semis . Lets look at the bench marks . Would he make it into any of the top 8 teams ?
Good guy .Looks good but goes just OK . We need forwards that can KO .

To be quite Frank , i reckon that he is capable of offering at least one more solid season for Manly in the i st grade pack somewhere [ more likely bench ] . Just need him fitter and more focused .
Who knows what plans the mad professor has for him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4